Sportbike World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any riders from chattanooga, TN? I just moved down there and I'm trying to find some people to go riding with.

Also, I'm planning on getting a new bike and would like to know where the closest Suzuki dealer is.

Thanks!

·
Registered
405 Posts
When the weather starts getting good you can find a lot of guys hanging out on Brainerd Rd on Fri and Sat nights. Also there are a group of guys that meet (or used to meet) in Hixson on Hwy 153 at the Conoco near Wal-Mart to go run the mountains.

As for dealers you have Whites on Hwy 58 but the best I think is Suzuki Yamaha of Dalton which is about 20 min up I 75. They have a better service department, better pricing, and are willing to go the extra mile to help. Call them up at 1800-661-4812

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
When the weather starts getting good you can find a lot of guys hanging out on Brainerd Rd on Fri and Sat nights. Also there are a group of guys that meet (or used to meet) in Hixson on Hwy 153 at the Conoco near Wal-Mart to go run the mountains.
Thanks twistiesman, but I just got my new bike yesterday from the Suzuki dealership in Ft. Oglethrope. Now if the weather would just start getting nice I could put some miles on it!

·
Registered
405 Posts
I bought my first bike from the dealer in in Ft. O cause they beat everyone else but I always had trouble with the service dept. They maybe better then they were 10 years ago but since then I have never heard anything good about them. When the weather starts getting good then give me a shout and I will tell you about some of the best roads in the area.

·
Registered
60 Posts
E-mail me..If you want to ride to T.W.O. or Deals Gap sometime. We ride there as much as possible, all I need is half an excuse. IMHO...the best roads in the southeast.

8000 + miles last year......

[email protected]

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
rdozz said:
E-mail me..If you want to ride to T.W.O. or Deals Gap sometime. We ride there as much as possible, all I need is half an excuse. IMHO...the best roads in the southeast.

8000 + miles last year......

[email protected]
Let us hook up real soon, let me know when you have free time. Generally my Saturdays are free. I have e-mailed you and I received notice of failed delivery to your box, so I thought I would use this means of communication. You may e-mail me at [email protected], let me know.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I am sorry for not responding sooner. I was in UP state NY last week at Americade. It was a great show.

ga_skyline_rydr check your e-mail

·
Registered
60 Posts
BIG Ride...My daughter and I started out Sat. not really intending to ride very far, I ended up with 380 miles at the end of the day. I am ready to do it again, but I think my daughter would rather wait a-while. (sore butt).

The route:
Cleveland, TN
Blairsville, GA (Mexican food stop)
Suches, GA...(T.W.O.) 180--Wolf pen Gap
then...North on 129
thru Murfey-Andrews, NC (Ice Cream Stop)
Deal's GAP (soda stop)
Loudon, TN
I-75 south to home....Ringgold, GA

1 - 9 of 9 Posts