Sportbike World banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is the Chat room server ever going to work again. I can't talk to my friends fast enough on here. ;)

I tried to get in using that irc.newnet.. yada.yada.net and couldn't find the SBW room. It had other rooms and in my confusion SBW apparently is SupleButtWorld. I have been in there talking every night to some girl named Conchita. I told her my name was Pete, showed her Pete's picture and she fell in love. For two weeks I have been posing as a Houston, TX area Accountant named Pete. I have just been talking dirty to her to make her feel good. She is a 300lbs woman from Waco, TX who wants to have Pete's children. Pete, I'm sorry. I didn't know it would go this far. But to show her what a good guy you are, I arranged a meeting for you and her at the Applebee's just down the street from your office. Also, she says that a Cajun accent really turns her on. :D

·
Registered
20 Posts
Funny stuff RC.....I wish that it also would start working so that I could try it out. See ya around RC.

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey, didn't I post this in the Moderators' Forum? I was afraid it might be offensive and there is less of a probability of offending people in there. :)

·
Registered
57 Posts
hey Rc why is it more unlikely to ofend ppl in there??
oh yeah i rmember mods arnt ppl they are (*)<<<<selve censored

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hell_and_devil said:
hey Rc why is it more unlikely to ofend ppl in there??
oh yeah i rmember mods arnt ppl they are (*)<<<<selve censored
Just fewer that see it so lower odds plus many of us communicate on the phone and by email on a regular basis. Not to mention, we comprise a lot of the regulars in the Chat Room. :)

And we are self censored. :D

P

·
0 Posts
John, back to the original post...last week I installed mIRC on my home computer, and getting into the SBW chat room worked like a charm. You should try it. The one quirk that I discovered was that you have to actually type in "#Sportbikeworld" to get to it (it's not included in the list of rooms).

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Pete said:
John, back to the original post...last week I installed mIRC on my home computer, and getting into the SBW chat room worked like a charm. You should try it. The one quirk that I discovered was that you have to actually type in "#Sportbikeworld" to get to it (it's not included in the list of rooms).
Adam sent me a message on this and I am going to install it tonight. :cool:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts