Sportbike World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone in the Charleston Area riding Yamaha? I'm getting ready to buy a R6 and I was just looking for some people to ride with. I got one buddy that just bought an R6, but I'm not sure if he's riding with any one else at the moment.

Also I was wondering if there are in local Sport Bike Clubs in the Charleston Area??

·
Registered
182 Posts
Hey man, I am not in the Charleston area, but in Jacksonvile, NC. I have been lookin for people to ride with too. As you can see by my name, I ride a ZX-9R, but that is not too much of a big deal.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cool...That would work...

Do you guys come up Hwy 61 to Dorchester Road? It's been a while, like a year, but I remember seeing about 20 or so bikes pulling on to Dorchester Road... Probably not ya'll. But heck yeah I'd be interested in riding with ya'll and my buddy probably would too.

Soon as I get the bike, I'll get in touch with ya. Might be a week or too...I'm traveling to South Dakota for a week and won't be able to do anything the weekend before and after.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Hey man, I am probably going but not sure of the dates. I have heard a couple different things and cannot quite remember now.b

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I sure hope I can go..

It's coming down to the wire on whether or not I'll have my bike before then or not. I'm going to be so pissed if I don't get it LOL Buy it on Friday, drive up Saturday Morning LOL I'll get my 600 Miles in in the first weekend hehe.

I'll post a message and maybe a few of us can plan to get together sometime during the weekend.

·
Registered
24 Posts
We usually go 17 north, then hit highway 26 to dorchester. We stop at Champion Honda, usually( if we make it before 3 PM on Saturday). Sunday's we may hit wildwings, for a bite to eat, and then ride out till it gets dark. Send me an email, or PM when you want to ride. I will be heading up to suches/wolfs pen gap in Georgia this weekend, though.

·
Registered
4 Posts
looking for streetfighters to ride with

live in summerville there seems to be nothing but harleys here looking for sportbike riders to cruise with

1 - 9 of 9 Posts