Sportbike World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
CHARITY RIDE!

TLR75 said:
Sounds good to me. Anyone else from here going? My buddy and I are going to go. Lets meet up before we head up there.
IAM DOWN FOR THE KIDS, XMAS IS THE TIME FOR GIVING YA KNOW!!!:p

·
Registered
150 Posts
CHARITY RIDE

VYPIR said:
Meeting Spot:

"Starbucks at Tatum and Shea behind Z-Tejas 9:30, leave at 10:00 so we get there early enough to register but late enough we don't have to hang with the "other" riders."
WELL UNLESS SOMEONE BARROWS ME A BIKE I CANT COME . WENT DOWN "LIKE A KING" OVER THE WEEKEND. ILL GET THOES WHEELES DOWN YET!!!:crying:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hey MA, you can ride bitch if you go get your self a fake poney tail to hang out the back of your helmet & loose about 50 lbs of that muscle.:D

·
Registered
31 Posts
I was there. There ended up being a bunch of bikes (I think more than the organizers thought).

Best part of the ride (besides being able to help the kids) was the old lady in Rio Verde who got pulled over by the cops.
I saw the whole thing happen. The progression of bikes was going down the street and there ended up being a break between a section of the group. So little ol lady in her old buick takes a left and gets in the progression so she can go out shopping. Minute later a cop pulls her over.

"Maam, do you know why I pulled you over?"

"No, officer."

"You illegally entered a parade. The roads were blocked for a reason. What yyou have done could have injured someone."

"Oh dear, I am so terribly sorry. I was just running down to the store. I just ran out of Ex-Lax, and I couldn't wait any longer."

I heard at the end that the kids got to pick out 3 toys each and that the remaining will be distributed among other kids. Cool.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts