Sportbike World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday, as I was riding home from work, I noticed my exhaust note change pitch. All was fine until I came to a T-intersection. When I pulled out and started accelerating, I could hear that it wasn't getting into the raspy, higher note that it had been. It stayed deeper and more subdued; not as "loud". Still has plenty of power, it just sounds different.

Any ideas???

·
Registered
6,400 Posts
That is an interesting one Cookee. The sound might be to the liking of some of us BUT how this came about is what I would have on mind & obviously the same with you, or so I feel.

I know----not only is the bike to change colours, but then so is the sound. Pretty simple to come up with the answer I must admit. LOL

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Smitty said:
That is an interesting one Cookee. The sound might be to the liking of some of us BUT how this came about is what I would have on mind & obviously the same with you, or so I feel.

I know----not only is the bike to change colours, but then so is the sound. Pretty simple to come up with the answer I must admit. LOL
:laughing: Hmmmm, an exhaust that changes note on cue....

Yeah, it's not a bad sounds that it's making, it's just different to what it was, which has me worried

1 - 3 of 3 Posts