Sportbike World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a chain rivet too I can use that would work on a D.I.D.? I need it as soon as possible. I'm without a bike until I get one. I will drive to your house if I have to and if you wont let me take it, I will bring my bike ina truck. thanks!
Jeff

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
I have one and I will help you put your new chain on if you bring the bike over. I live about 45 minutes from you, Clinton Twp, 15 and Gratiot area (well for the next two weeks still anyawy) PM me if you are interested,

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
didn't you help nick do his? lol I'm just gonna take it to Andersons and have one of the techs do the rivets for hopefully free. chain and master link are already installed, just needs to be riveted. thanks for the help though!:thumb:

·
Registered
75 Posts
take a small punch to push out the sides if you don't have a rivet gun and a pair of pillars to compress the master link together it works:eyebrows:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
linkinpark0726 said:
OOOO sucks for him hahaha, since i already got mine done :)

-Nick
i had to go to f'ing Ray C's to get it done. rode the bike all the way there too. wheels usa said they had it and I get there and the tech left and locked his box. bastards.
i don't ride with nick, i try and keep up. lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts