Sportbike World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hubby found a new company that makes windscreens for the Sprint. Well, I ordered one, and so far, so good. He put it on for me last night and I took about a 20 mile ride home. The noise levels definately dropped from the tallest factory screen that I had on there. The freeway wind blast was much better when tucked. Didn't barely feel anything. Still kinda hits me in the head when I sit up. But any taller and I would have to be looking thru it. I need to ride more to have a stronger opinion, but it was money well spent. I got the lighter of the tints and the quality of the screen is excellent. It's much stronger than the factory ones......and doesn't have that stupid black trim at the top.

Total spent with shipping was $151.80, and it came pretty darn quick. I'm a happy customer!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:cool: Last one. It's not obscenely tall.......which some of them can be.......and the tint is very subtle. Good stuff!

Attachments

·
Registered
505 Posts
nice screen,it looks like the angle and shape are different so that is probley what helped.I went thru the windscreen crap on my trophy never did find one that eliminated the nasty buffeting i got at anything over 45mph,one of the main reasons i sold it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts