Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all,

Well, everybody who is coming to the class has provided me with their $50 deposits, with the exception of Tigress who is giving me payment in full on Saturday, and Brian's friend Nick, who has paid in full.

Rather than email everybody a separate confirmation, it is easier for me to post it here on the forum (given these damn MBA reports that are taking all my time!).

If you need to rent a firearm, please email me at [email protected] by noon Friday.

One thing please that is VERY important. There will be some people in class that are retail students and not affiliated with Redline. They do not get the discounted rate. May I ask that you all keep the Redline rate to yourselves and not mention the special price, or talk about it at all? I will just give you the 'balance' for the class that takes into account the money you have already paid me.

Many thanks! See you all Saturday at 8.50am.

Cheers,
Simon

Attachments

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
awesome ! sweet talkin with ya simon... love the accent ;)

see ya Sat :thumb:

E.
btw - hope ya dont' mind made this a sticky for everyone to see...

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks E! It was nice talking with you!

BTW, you should have heard me when I first got off the boat nearly 6 years ago!!

Thanks for making this a sticky!

Seeya Saturday. :)

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
rooboy said:
I deserved that! You set me up.

Are we off topic enough yet?
*black ball in the corner pocket*

I'm hoping that, because he's a champion Aussie bloke, Aus won't be too mad at us for hijacking this thread for a little while.

We should leave it be though and go wreak havoc elsewhere.

Oh, sh*t, is that the time???!!! I've got work to get done before I head home!!

Catch ya tomorrow, or whenever... :thumb:

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
well since Aus was envolved slightly in this side trip off topic here - I reckon I won't be so ashamed to jump aboard for a tad either...

cookeetree said:
Hey, rooboy, we're in!! :p
darlin you only know the half of it....

Aus said:
Thanks E! It was nice talking with you!

BTW, you should have heard me when I first got off the boat nearly 6 years ago!!

Thanks for making this a sticky!

Seeya Saturday. :)

I know how that is.. I've lost nearly all of my southern accent from being in MI for 12 yrs now :( but it's funny how quickly it comes back when I'm down yonder for a week or so.... LOL

no a problem.. figured it'd get lost in the shuffle of other threads...

Sat mornin it is!

Aus said:
Works everytime!!!!:D

My wife said the same thing about my accent when she met me!

:cool:

LOL... so you admit to charmin the ladies with your accent to get what you want :eyebrows:

cookeetree said:
Hey, Aus, be sure to hide DreamRyder in your luggage when you come back home. ;)

:eek: no need to stuff me in a suitcase... I'll come on my own if you pay for my airfare :thumbs2: *snicker snicker*

rooboy said:
But do Americans know what a prawn is?

don't know bout most.. but this gal does :p

E.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Hey Brian,

The class location details are actually at the begining of this very thread in the attached confirmation.

However, just to clariify, it is at:

Gander Mountain
43825 West Oaks Drive
NOVI, MI 48377

(directly across the road from the 12 Oaks Mall, just off Novi Road. Basically, it's the north west corner of I-96 and Novi Road in the 'West Oaks' mall. In the same mall as the circuit city store which is rasi;y seen from Novi Road). You might also see the Art Van store...well, it's on the same side of the road as Art Van, but about a 1/4 mile south in the West Oaks mall there.

FYI, Gander Mountain is a hunting and shooting goods store.

See you soon.

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Awesome Class.. learned ALOT def. worth the money and the drive... thanks again Simon for everything! Wish you weren't leavin us.. I wouldn't mind taking some more lessons from ya :thumb:

E.
but we gotta do something bout that sexy accent... I had a hard time concentrating on the words because I was too busy listening to the way they were being said :p

1 - 20 of 28 Posts