Sportbike World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
THE BUZZ
The dark side of making love
SINGAPOREANS are a shy lot when it comes to making love, a survey has found.

Seven in 10 say they prefer to have sex in the dark, and nearly four in 10 will sometimes hide a body part from their partner.

Of those who play hide-and-seek with their bodies, about half hide their stomachs. One-fifth try and conceal their breasts and the rest camouflage their butts and thighs.

Other findings in the survey: one in 10 Singapore women have never had an orgasm, four in 10 take 15 minutes to climax, another four in 10 take half an hour and the rest an hour.

The survey was conducted in July and August. Out of 500 women polled, 62 per cent were single, 26 per cent married with children and 12 per cent married with no children.

The results are revealed in Her World Body, a new health, fitness and beauty magazine produced by SPH Magazines.

The 180-page annual, which goes on sale today, is targeted at the modern active woman who wants to be fit, look good, stay slim and be healthy.

The issue, priced at $6, also comes with goodies like a bottle of GNC Vitamin C, a jar of Nivea Body firming cream plus other freebies.

Group editor Caroline Ngui describes the magazine as a 'one-stop wellness tool kit'.

The magazine is the latest in a slew of new products that SPH Magazines has come up with.

It entered into a joint venture recently to re-launch Her World Malaysia and is coming up with Her World Thailand in the first quarter of next year. A Young Parents preschool guide was released last week.

-------------------------------

And you fellas always believed that Asian women were lurvly...:twofinger
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,330 Posts
WOLVERINE II said:
.............Other findings in the survey: one in 10 Singapore women have never had an orgasm, four in 10 take 15 minutes to climax, another four in 10 take half an hour and the rest an hour.

The survey was conducted in July and August. Out of 500 women polled, 62 per cent were single, 26 per cent married with children and 12 per cent married with no children.
hahahahaha .... ah ferk hairy prebesent boy .. welcome-ferkin-back ... now THIS is a decent post!!

It's hard to know where to start .. but being a LEGEND here we go ...

"1 in 10 have never orgasimed .... and over 300 polled were single" ... so out of the 300 (out with the calculators lads) .. 270 have orgasimed ....'piss off' is all I can say here .... how many of them are ferkin virgins for a start !! .... I get the impression that not only is education needed on how to actually HAVE sex for over 20 yo's, but clearly the definition of 'Orgasm' needs to be thought through .... Could it be they have the big oh mixed up with the 'Time of the month' .. hahaha.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,253 Posts
Just as I thought

Fact one none of them have had sex with me so naturally there is some dissatisfaction in the ranks.

Hiding body parts :eek: The sick depraved slappers have been hacking up the bodies of previous lovers and keeping them as reminders ! If they stored the corps in the freezer like the rest of us they wouldnt have to hide bits when a new victim is brought back.

The conclusion from this survey is clear, Singapore women are sick of small todgers, dont have enought sex with me and are all serial killers:twofinger

Leroy has proved he is a lesbian by reading such twaddle and Legend is his gay lover :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Just as I thought

Tug said:

The conclusion from this survey is clear, Singapore women are sick of Tug's and Legend's small todgers, dont have enough sex with Leroy and are all serial rapists who love young men below the age of 25.

Leroy has proved he is God's gift to womankind by default and Legend is Tug's gay lover :D
That's more like it. That is all the shite I can come up with after just fucking up my exam paper in the morning.
:finger:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,452 Posts
Only in Sillypore

after just fucking up my exam paper in the morning.
Do you need to take an exam to be a lesbian!! I thought all you had to do was hang around at Starbucks;) or work at Muddy Murphy's.

Not that i've got a crystal ball or anything but >>Legend! mine's a latte!:twofinger
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,518 Posts
WOLVERINE II said:
The issue, priced at $6, also comes with goodies like a bottle of GNC Vitamin C, a jar of Nivea Body firming cream plus other freebies.
Where do I get my subscription....... sign me up!!!!


...and here's one for you Wolfboy, this could keep you entertained for hours if you thought that other stuff was even vaguely interesting!!!!

Britney's Breasts Flash
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: Only in Sillypore

bigphil said:
Do you need to take an exam to be a lesbian!! I thought all you had to do was hang around at Starbucks;) or work at Muddy Murphy's.

Not that i've got a crystal ball or anything but >>Legend! mine's a latte!:twofinger
I guess it is a hard concept for two brain celled chaps like you to grasp that Singaporeans do need education to get ahead in life to a great extent. I know that in the places you chaps come from, the education system there is completely fucked. Explains the two brain celled chaps in this place. Do not assume that it is such here. And honestly speaking, I hate all of this shite!! Fucking government and its bloody pro-certificate propaganda. :finger:

ANyways, I don't hang around Starfucks and I do not work at Muddy Murphy's. HOwever, does me fucking them Ford Models all night make me lesbian? Cause if it does, I will not stop rejecting them lasses.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: Re: CCSEW Explorers read and weep!!

Gixxer_Dave said:
Where do I get my subscription....... sign me up!!!!


...and here's one for you Wolfboy, this could keep you entertained for hours if you thought that other stuff was even vaguely interesting!!!!

Britney's Breasts Flash
It sure kept me entertained Davo.....:thumb: :twofinger
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,330 Posts
Re: Re: Only in Sillypore

WOLVERINE II said:
.........HOwever, does me fucking them Ford Models all night make me lesbian?...........

Hahahaha ... up hairycaaaaaaaaant .... rubbing your little prepubesent winky up against the tv screen does not constitute 'fucking' ..... just goes to show how important the govt's procert policy is ... but just a little misdirected ....if only YOU could get a degree in having sex bro, there might be less unsatisfied Singaporean women about the place for us stupid twats from down under to look after ... :twofinger :D :D
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top