Sportbike World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a CBR F2 and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions as to the best sounding canister for this bike. I was leaning towards two brothers, if anyone has any other suggestions let me know. Thanks.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I had a carbon fibre D&D on my '94 F2. That was LOUD!! After a short time the carbon fibre started to get a faded look to it. I've also been told that the lead pipe going into the canister will rust. Mine didn't, but my pipe was only a year old when I sold my bike. I've heard a lot of positive things about Micron.

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
i had a yosh on my f2. hit the kill switch a few times and it had a different sound. it wasn't deep. it was raspy. i loved the sound.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
First off thanks for all the replies. Secondly, the sound I'm looking for is that deep throaty growl type sound. As opposed to the higher pitched raspy sound.

·
Registered
517 Posts
F2 exhaust tone

Isn't there some link from the SBW page to BikeSounds.com (?) or something like that, which has various bikes with various exhausts? Audio clips. May be of use. Know I found it once.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts