Sportbike World banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted everyones opinion on this decision of mine. Im a 22 year old male, been driving since 16 and have riden dirt bikes for alost 4 Years. (Started on YZ125 and Now rock a very fast CR250) Im looking to buy a Honda 600 Sport bike for street riding. I know that some of you would dissagree with these two chooses and want me to slow down, but I ride somthing on the dirt that will easily outrun a 500 kawi. So just the facts please. I dont feel invinsable and it will be used as a mode of transpertation and for recreational use only. Lots of wheelies im sure, but probably no other stunting. Please just let me know what you guys think
Da' Funk

·
Registered
980 Posts
From what I have heard the RR has full race ergos, and can be unconfortable to ride, however I heard, but am not positive that it is slightly faster than the f4i. The f4i is more confortable for extended rides. Again I havent ridden either of these bikes so I am not positive but I have read other forums about the comparision between the two. Personally I would buy an RR just because I think it is a sexier bike.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts