Sportbike World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone own a 71-73 cb350 twin? just like to see everybody elses vintage racers and customs. one of my favorite bikes. great starter, great potential. aaahh, the essence of the old days.

·
Registered
447 Posts
look in my gallery and you will see what i did to a 76 cb550 four, did all the custome work and paint myself. had a lot of fun doing it and riding it then sold it for a big profit.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Couple of posts in advrider, in Old School, thou one changed mind to cafe bike. Someone on yamahafz1oa.com too, I think.
Rode a 71 CL350 34,000 miles in 10 months. lol
Was first new bike, and 10,000 rpm was magic.

·
Registered
352 Posts
my first bike 50cc stroke on a 5spd. my 2nd bike honda cb550/4 that i cafe'd. i remeber seeing i think at ohiocaferacers.com they had a honda CB twin with gsxr forks and sportbike wheels. anyways, had to add, another lover of vintage bikes, im selling my 550 cafe racer and maybe in a couple of years i wanna get my hands on a RD or something 2stroke and badass

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have a 73 cb750 cafe with 14000 miles on it. I am still in the process of finishing it. I need some stuff for it though. I over tightened the top triple tree bolt and broke the tree. I found them on ebay though. . It has a big bore piston kit in it, aa dyna ignition, accell coils. Only thing I hate is the wireing. I still want a cb350 twin. I really want to make a dirt oval bike!!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Dont have a CB350 twin, but I'd :love:to own a CB350/4, so if you come across one and know anybody who will arrange shipping to UK let me know :cheers:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts