Sportbike World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ugh, coming back from Troy and I saw the clouds. I though I could beat the rain and I almost did. I got all the way to Elizabeth Lake road...right in front of the Irish Tavern, waiting for the light and all of a sudden it was an instant down pour!! I was soaked within seconds! I was only 10 minutes from my house but it felt like hours because everyone was driving so slow. I saw a few other bikers that got caught too.

Of course, as soon as I got home, it stopped and the sun was out! :twofinger

Jen

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Kyle! Yeah, I'm planning on it if the weather is nice. Did you want to meet somewhere ??

Jen

·
Registered
237 Posts
ahah, i was out in ann arbor and we tucked into a parking garage just as it hit out there... rode back up 23 to 96 and to west bloomfield with nothing but a few sprinkles and the road spray from previous showers... sorry to hear about your luck!

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
four_by_ken said:
I never seem to have troubles when in town and riding... I seem to always get rain when I go on trips... ALWAYS. :mad:
Four by ken....
Cop maaaaaaagnet....
Rain Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagnet.
Hail magnet.....
Thunderstorm magnet.
Tornado, high winds and large downed tree limbs magnet.
:D

Returning from a ride with hail, high winds and downed tree limbs almost blocking the roads......
"Hey lets watch the weather on cable in the hotel and see what the weather is like and see about tommorrow....."

"Channel soandso here live at the scene in downtown blahblah...
the town is ripped apart, houses and businesses destroyed.....excuse me sir....you were here when this happened, what did you see?"
"Thonado"
"Was is throwing any debris in the air?"
"Cahs"
"Excuse me....Cars?"
"Yeaha....Caaaahs"
"In the air?"
"Chyeah!....Chaaaaaaaahhs!"

:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts