Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A train hits a bus load of Catholic school girls and they all perish.
They are all in heaven trying to enter the pearly gates pass St. Peter. St. Peter asks the first girl, "Gloria, have you ever had contact with a penis?" She giggles and shyly replies, "Well I once touched with the tip of my finger..." St. Peter says, "Ok, dip the tip of your finger in the holy water and pass through the gates."

St. Peter asks the next girl the same question, "Catherine, have you ever had contact with a penis?" The girl is a little reluctant but replies, "Well once I fondled and stroked one." St. Peter says "OK, dip your whole hand in the holy water and pass through the gate."

All of the sudden there is a lot of commotion in the line of girls, one girl is pushing her way to the front of the line. When she reaches the front of the line St. Peter says, "Lisa! What seems to be the rush?" The girl replies, "Well, If I'm going to have to gargle that Holy Water, I want to do it before Stephanie sticks her ass in it!"

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
I heard a slightly different version of 3 nuns goin to confession askin for forgiveness and having to do the same thing...LOL... I love it :p

E.

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Hey! I went to Catholic school and I can ASSURE you that we're not like that! ;) :laughing: Ooops lemme fix my halo....

Jen

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
kawigirl_636 said:
Hey! I went to Catholic school and I can ASSURE you that we're not like that! ;) :laughing: Ooops lemme fix my halo....

Jen
Just use your horns to hold it up. :thumb: :twofinger

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
kawigirl_636 said:

Jen
that's because you were with alter boys right ;) ? and we all know what that means.. If it's ok for the priests it must be ok for the girls :laughing:

E.
btw before someone gets their robes in a bundle.. I'm catholic too and this is all in the name of fun :twofinger

·
Registered
515 Posts
hahaha i couldn't resist as well , but i see the title of catholic school girls and i'm like "where?! where?!" :twofinger

I am also catholic and its hard for me to believe that catholic schools girls r all innocent... some may be, but i've heard a lot are more raunchier, or so i've heard :p :D :twofinger

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
Lost Nomad said:
...I am also catholic and its hard for me to believe that catholic schools girls r all innocent... some may be, but i've heard a lot are more raunchier, or so i've heard :p :D :twofinger
When I was in high school, in Indonesia, I had a Texan girlfriend who appeared to be VERY Catholic.

One weekend, she begged off church (she was "sick") and we shagged all morning, while her folks were out. :thumbs2:

Lyrics by Red Hot Chilli Peppers...

In the class she's taking notes
Just how deep deep is my throat
Mother Mary don't you know
She's got eyes like Marylin Monroe

Catholic school girls rule...

From the cross she's raised her head
This is what the sister said
Give no love until you're wed
Live no life until you're dead

The good books says we must suppress
The good books says we must confess
But who cares what the good books says
Cause now she's taking off her dress

Catholic school girls rule...

Lead us into temptation
We are pure divine creation
Talkin' about my generation
Injected with the seed of emaculation
Catholic !

·
Registered
515 Posts
ahhh that'd b the one cookee. :D

salty m i that i'll b missin' halloween here cuz i'll b in san diego to work all week, i hear my housemate's goin' out w/ her friends dressed like school girls :mad:

the only plus side is that i've still got my bike down in SD and i'll have all week to ride down here until i've got the nuts to ride it back up 120 miles north :twofinger ...possibly through LA traffic :finger:

1 - 20 of 80 Posts