Sportbike World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
For you nobbies

Lads .... this is called a Female Orgasm.

Ask some of the shella's in our club, and they will tell you such a thing is just a myth, it does not exist, there is no such thing.

And sadly, for them this is true, cause they are dating boring, stupid cants like you lot ... case in point ... Nils, Carl, Graeme, Keith, Gareth ... must I go on ....

However, for me such incidents are a regular occurrence ... and the above shots are what I must deal with ... daily !!!

For most woman, like this poor wee lovely above ... just being in the presence of 'Legend' is enough to bring on sudden, uncontrollable shakes that send warm fuzzy feelings coursing through there bodies .. resulting in said orgasm.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Legend is delusional

Legend said:
Lads .... this is called a Female Orgasm.... for me such incidents are a regular occurrence ... and the above shots are what I must deal with ... daily !!!

For most woman, like this poor wee lovely above ... just being in the presence of 'Legend' is enough to bring on sudden, uncontrollable shakes that send warm fuzzy feelings coursing through there bodies .. resulting in said orgasm.
Don't know where to start with this to point you in the right direction even !

That is called a pissed up uni student who's got so much pop on board that she's forgotten who and where she is. From the look of the picture she's been trying to control a potential situation of projectile vomit and overlooked the fact that she also needed a pee. With 10 pints on board something's gotta give .....

If you find yourself in this situation daily its can only mean one of two things

a) You're hanging around too much at an old peoples home
b) You're sleeping with comatozed women who no longer have control of their faculties (which would figure, coz no bird in her right mind would let you anywhere near her bits and pieces give some of your frank admissions)

Either way you need some help.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Piss Poor Performance

Well, its fine to point out others short-cumings but really Legend.....

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Pissed on her pants ! Where ?

Just look at those puppies:drool:

Id be able to over look the wet patch just as long as she never threw up, I canny stand snogging burd with mixed vege on her teeth and bile on her breath:hurl: :barf:

If you think that is an orgasm then you and Brollie Babe must be into golden showers. I can understand her wanting to piss all over you, Harry and Ben pissed on you at PSII and Scalectrix, we all piss on you at the track, Tweety and BigPhil piss on you on the internet so why should she be left out:twofinger :twofinger :twofinger

·
Registered
406 Posts
All's Fair in love and war

Look at the size of me todger..... and I still lost!

You probably need Truffles in a Bikini to give the picture credibility.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Re: All's Fair in love and war

Boycie said:
Look at the size of me todger..... and I still lost!

You probably need Truffles in a Bikini to give the picture credibility.
Sorry, it was an artists impression and clearly not drawn to scale:twofinger

1 - 11 of 11 Posts