Sportbike World banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
I frequent www.corvetteforum.com as much as I do this site. They have well over 10,000 members and the wealth of information has been priceless for me. The guys/gals on that board are really cool and pretty laid back (for the most part) as well. I definitely agree about the excitement factor of sportbikes though. I love my Vette to death and it is plenty fast (plus a person can look pretty good driving a cage like that ;) ), but nothing compares to the visceral exhileration of shredding on two wheels. When I really want to get down and fly, I'm on the bike. :D

------------------
"You must be fast 'cuz I was haulin' ass when I passed you"

1999 Blue/White YZF-R1: 2 Bros. C4 exhaust, Dynojet jet kit, timing tricker, dyno-tuned by Graves
2000 NBM/Lt Oak int/Blk top C5 Convertible - MN6, Z51, Vortex Rammer, A&A Exhaust, C/R X-pipe, Corsa tips, !CAGS

·
Registered
292 Posts
I had to spell-check that. :cool:

------------------
"You must be fast 'cuz I was haulin' ass when I passed you"

1999 Blue/White YZF-R1: 2 Bros. C4 exhaust, Dynojet jet kit, timing tricker, dyno-tuned by Graves
2000 NBM/Lt Oak int/Blk top C5 Convertible - MN6, Z51, Vortex Rammer, A&A Exhaust, C/R X-pipe, Corsa tips, !CAGS

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.