Sportbike World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anybody know anyone that does body work and paint for like really cheap, like out of their home? i bought a 91 s10 4x4 a few months ago thats got like 90k miles on it and runs excellent, but it sat outside for like 8 years unused (hence low mileage) and its got a decent amount of rust problems, and it has a dent in the side panel of the bed...id wanna get it like bondo'd up and painted, nuthin special just a real cheap paint job im more concerned about gettin rid of the rust areas, or atleast covering them....anybody do this out of their home or know anybody that does, or a place that does it for cheap??? its just a winter truck, so im not too concerned, but it doesnt look real nice right now at all, it could use some tlc.

yeah u should see this truck, the engine is like cleaner than most cars you see, but the body and interior are just crap from sittin around with no maintenance! ill post some pics up of it...i only paid $800 for it and it checked out on carfax and everything as actual mileage and no accidents...i figured it was a hell of a deal for a 4x4 with under 100k, a nice winter beater, but i figure if i could put maybe $500 into it to make it look nicer that would be cool.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
flip f4i pilot said:
write a letter to Overhaulin and get it foosed! :twofinger

hahaha dude i wish, that would be freakin awesome. or i could send it to pimp my ride, since one person from my university is going to get chosen for the show. but i dont want a pimped out truck, i just want a winter truck that looks decent when i pull up to work, and for the ladies u know ;)

oh, and by ladies i mean my girlfriend :rolleyes:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts