Sportbike World banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow! You Americans will have to wait until the Fall to see it but I'm sure cbrchick will attest to the great racing from Nova Scotia this past weekend. I took some crap regarding some sexist references in the magazine but overall it was an awsome weekend. Us Canadians can watch it on CTV Sportsnet sometime in the afternoon this Saturday. Check out Williams tank slapping down the back straight almost every lap. And what about the local boy James Fraser finishing 5th on a 1990 RC30!!! He looks like he's crashing in every corner. Serious lean angle. Anyway, I thought I'd keep you guys a little informed on the series here since it's not on Speedvision til the Fall. If you want the whole scoop check out www.cdnsuperbike.com. Thanks for listening.

------------------
Gottogo. BYE!

Skip

·
Registered
27 Posts
Good to see that some of you are showing an interest in the Canadian Superbike series as it is tightly fought and very intence.
I was on the filming crew through out the races on Sunday covering turn 5 through 8 and Man I can only say that the races were hotter than hell this year Trombino won the open round and he fought the whole way through it, nearly falling off of his bike as he lost his footing in seven NNTENCE

------------------
If you are not on a gixxer what are you waiting for??

1 - 2 of 2 Posts