Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious, can you over do a bike? I personally think adding too many accessories can destroy the appearence of a 2 wheeled beast. I see they have this thing with the chrome plating of the fairings, but how durable is that really? What do yall think? Here is a example . . .
:D

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
its all personal opinion and mine is YES you can over do it.

small, simple changes to make your bike original to you is good but doing all this other crap just because you can just makes me wanna :barf2:

·
Registered
101 Posts
actually I saw the picture by right clicking on it, doing Properties, and pasting the URL into another window. Yes, my friends, that green Busa is overdone, and by a long way, too! If he had just made it a nice simple green with the nice rims and spokes and the beige seats, woulda been cool.

·
Registered
45 Posts

when you use IMG tags, make sure that the link ends in an image file extension like .jpg in this case, or .bmp, .gif, etc. If it ends in HTML, that's the page itself, and you should right click on the picture you want to show that is on that page, go to properties, and get the PICTURE'S URL from there.

Hahah might look alright in a big tymers video, but doesn't float my boat.

·
Registered
866 Posts
ok that busa is butt ugly, however jesse james has a sportbike, not sure what it is, but its all chrome and gunmetal or silver, when I say its all chrome I mean it, plastic fairings and all. I think it looks badass.

·
Registered
363 Posts
that bike is very HOMO....

·
Registered
434 Posts
DAMN!

ya you can over do it! that is the ugliest busa i have seen, you know how much work it would take to make that bike look good again!

·
Registered
425 Posts
It would look a lot better on its way to being recycled for parts. Damn thats ugly.

·
Registered
28 Posts
that thing is so overdone you can't even ride it (and look half way intellegent). so whats the point of owning a bike you dont want to ride. so people look at it and the person probably wins shows with it but truely! a bike was not ment to be looked at, it was ment to be ridden. God help the poor bastards that abuse their bike like that.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts