Sportbike World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,400 Posts
No way man I would never even think of doing that. Obviously it must be one of he many Asian countries & do admire his feeling of the bike by the use of bare feet-----beyond belief & to think he passed another with a lighter load I wouldl not have attempted as well.

Only a few times in life have I carried I pillion rider for I am a solo rider when it comes to a bike along with preference to riding alone all the time with no fellow rider behind or in front of me.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:D

that was caught on film in my home country of Philippines.

Smitty: I agree... I wouldnt even think about attempting to do this. I just cant stand the thought of putting other peoples lives in danger. Pretty impressive though, 5 passenger, wearing flip-flops, overtaking other vehicles, on what it looks like a bike no bigger than 100cc.

·
Registered
8,798 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Vash said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaHttOeoeYI&NR=1

The next link that came up.. first note the awesome music! than note the passangers head placement at about 0:30
:D do I hear Akward!! lol.. he got very personal with the stunter. Thats what you get for being a scrub.

Gotta admit though, guys pretty good with his wheelies.

·
Registered
6,400 Posts
I learned something after 10 yrs of riding which included 9 yrs of competition. By this time I knew I was beyond the average m/c rider, but then I had run into a few competitors that were so far beyond me in what they could do.

I felt some was due to EXPERIENCE, but then found out they were not with the yrs I had under me so it was something else.

Obviously if we had the 'net THEN we would also realize that some are BORN with skills we can never come close to. So here I am some 61 yrs later on seeing more & more with said born, or self-learned to guts beyond belief.

Like that one using his little m/c as probably a sort of taxi service for all seemed to be seated there as if this was quite normal.

·
Registered
11 Posts
How did he load them up in the first place. I would have paid to watch them load up while the rider tries to balance the bike.

·
Strength and Honor
6,144 Posts
r3yrey said:
this guy's got skills :D Click here
That dude needs to watch out. I think there was a Tyrannosaurus Rex chasing him that swallowed Dr. Grant's cell phone.

·
Strength and Honor
6,144 Posts

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
no chance. I have trouble riding a fat girl around

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I can do this though