Sportbike World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey if you are not going to be home to use your Buffet ticket tomorrow, can I have it? :twofinger :finger:

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Re: Calling Ernie

o|||||||o said:
Damn, going after the Buffet tickets.... you are harsh!
I'm not using him. I'll still talk to him next week.

·
Registered
425 Posts
They are just buffett tickets, gotta be a least three or four of them around town, Eh Bagger?

·
Registered
215 Posts
Bill can only use the computer after he finishes making diner, washing dishes, running sweeper. washing Heidi's bike/car/shower/cat/windows/sink/kitchen and any other chores she may have for him.

BILL IS HEIDI'S BEAOTCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha ha ha ha ha
:finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger:

Ernie "KING PIMP"

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Erndoggy said:
Bill can only use the computer after he finishes making diner, washing dishes, running sweeper. washing Heidi's bike/car/shower/cat/windows/sink/kitchen and any other chores she may have for him.

BILL IS HEIDI'S BEAOTCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha ha ha ha ha
:finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger:

Ernie "KING PIMP"
Ernie, You've done just as much straightening up around my house as Bill does - so watch it. Since Bill cooks dinner and washes the bike, that just means he gets more action in my house than you do. :twofinger :twofinger

·
Registered
425 Posts
That explains his superior body condition and tone. Worked the hair right off the top of his head.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
MADBUSA2002 said:
That explains his superior body condition and tone. Worked the hair right off the top of his head.
At least mine is gone by choice... your hair just seems to be going away on it's own!:twofinger

1 - 14 of 14 Posts