Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got most of you numbers, but for those of you who I don't, hopefully you will find this post. It would be cool if we could get everyone to jump over to this board. I can't believe SBN is dead. :(

Any chance we could get this board narrowed down into more specific categories? Northeast is kinda broad...

·
Registered
5 Posts
yeah, i can't believe SBN died too. i was hoping i'd be able to find someone from SBN b/c i don't have anyone's number. please let me know if people decide to use another board besides this one.

we could always start post with "Philly - ".

btw, your signature is totally screwed up.

·
Registered
10 Posts
damn, SBN is down:crying: what am i supposed to do at work all day now?!:hurl:

Anyway, if this board doesn't work for us, i can set up a quick easy forum on an EZboard, just for us Philly Riders....

If this doesn't take off, my home email address is:
[email protected]
cel#: 215.603.5599

Keep me informed of all rides. The only contact info i have from SBN is blackZX6's cel #....

later,

Mike K.
'95 ZX6 (red)

·
Registered
7 Posts
ok
black zx-6 here

i need people's email's address i gues PM
can you do that here???

i am probably goign to get some sort of yahoo groups for the phily riders.... easiest thing i guess???

anybody else???

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If we could convince the moderators to make the local rides section just that... local rides, then this site will do fine. Right now the regions are sooo big. For now, we could just start each post with Philly -

John, look into that Yahoo groups thing. Might be a good alternative.

·
Registered
3 Posts
What's up guys.. Black told me about this site. Hopefully the other Philly riders will find their way here too. SBN should have given us one day to get everybody's e-mails.

Lance

·
Registered
23 Posts
Lehighluke is in the hiz-ouse!

Bruce Lee is one of my favorite people of all time.

"Be like water"

One site goes down :( , well, we'll find another to waste our time on ;)

I actually was a member here before I knew of SBN.
Lets all go down and give tricktape a big kick in the nuts :hurl:

Hey guys, how was your ride on Sunday? Sorry I missed, it was a gorgeous day! I was in Times Square at a Law School fair. I take the LSAT's this saturday...after that I will be back ridin'.

Greg, Lance, John : good to see ya!

Other guys I don't know: we'll ride soon :thumb:

Oh yeah...we should totally make our own custom ezboard to post up on.

:twofinger

·
Registered
10 Posts
THe ride was great! You missed Greg try to kill himself...TWICE:twofinger Breakfast at THE Country Place; Some great roads up around Nockamixon; passing the same cop...TWICE (but no static); making lots of different turns, but somehow ending up in the same places:confused:
all in all, i had fun, and finally met a bunch of you:thumb:

·
Registered
3 Posts
What's going on Luke, Mike.. Good thing we found this place. I thought we were fooked when SBN shut down.

Sunday's ride was pretty decent but there were a lot of cars in our way. We all went to breakfast first then Black led the pack and did a nice job. I wound up taking off after about an hour and a half to watch the Eagles play. I think some of the guys rode for another hour after that.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Oh yeah......
[email protected]
484-358-2484

for those of you who don't have it

Spagolli, what happend man?...you almost dump the bike??

·
Registered
5 Posts
yeah, Nockamixon is like that....just about any road you take ends up there. i don't know how many roads south of here i tried for the first time and they all seem to lead to Nockamixon. the tavern at the end of old bethlehem pike is pretty nice too....cappie's or something like that? i wasn't happy to miss sunday's ride but i won't have the parts i need to fix my turn signal until today.

what roads did you take....alot of the roads around there i take almost never have cars.

here's my info...don't think anyone has it:
[email protected]
cell: 610-390-9850

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey folks,
Chris from West Chester here. Anyone know how to get a hold of JoeyZ? He supposedly lives near me, but I never got around to getting his digits.

Not to start an argument, Luke, but hope you're not serious about the TrickTape comment. I don't think they're the ones to blame. Good luck on the LSATs !!

Anyway, I agree, I would frequent a dedicated EZBoard for us.

Does anyone ride during the week after work? I'm up for it.

EDIT: thought it might be a bad idea to leave my e-mail and phone on a public access forum

·
Registered
23 Posts
Chris....

You are correct

I posted that comment before I read Rezin's side of the story. Caster Troy seems to indicate that there is more to it than ANYBODY knows....so I will reserve judgement.

Although, presently I am leaning towards the "It's Fred-the-Nazi's fault" camp.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ok John here

I totally forgot about this site & heard all SBNers were coming over here. Glad to see we got a thread started. Looks like a majority of us are here.

Anyway looks to me like Fred is a little bitch!!! He wants six figures to sell out SBN.. :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger:

By the way here is my E-mail address: [email protected]

·
Registered
7 Posts
i have vapor's phone # from DE.. i'll cal himand see if he can round up the guys from DE to show up at ephrata this weekend....

think of it./. ephrata will be abuzz with sbn goign down... more packed than usual i bet...

where does caster troy post his views on the situation???

·
Registered
24 Posts
guess some made it here

where r the others?
hum well probly not have to worry about the way this site is set-up, well post so much that our post will always be on top:D
just gonna miss all the old stuff, was fun to read:D

see ya at ehperta:twofinger

·
Registered
23 Posts
I am not gonna be PC anymore

Philly Riders:

go to this site if you haven't already.

I can say this much for sure, it feels ALOT more like HOME than this place. The forum interface is a lat better too, oh, and did I mention that the pages load hella-fast ?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Luke's right... Check out that "other site." We already got our own Philly forum!! See you guys over there...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guy's!!! It's good to see the brat pack together again:twofinger The video is near done, just doing some finishing touches. I need to put some music to it though, any ideas??

·
Registered
59 Posts
black zx-6 said:

where does caster troy post his views on the situation???
I mentioned something about not being an admin anymore over at .ws.....but I've NOT mentioned my opinion...because pissing and moaning about whats done won't help anything. It's time to move on and I AM.......very soon you're going to see a buncha boards take off and you'll see me there ALLOT!

www.cycleforums.com
www.cycleforums.net
www.cycleforum.com (no S)
www.justcruisers.com
www.justsportbikes.com
www.amaforums.com

All run by tricktape.

All will point to one board initially till the forums are sorted and the site gets totally built. Once built will be the ONLY board sponsored by the AMA and directly linked from the AMA site.

but as far as my take? It sucks, but it was time. Change was in the air and it was gonna take place one way or another and we were preparred. So now it's time to build a better mousetrap :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts