Sportbike World banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
cookeetree said:
This vid should just about make you cum in your pants.

Linky

I'm gonna.....<shudder>......<twitch>....... <shake>.....<squirt>.... <dribble>....... <twitch>.......<drip>.... nevermind, I'm good! :thumbs2:

·
Premium Member
3,449 Posts
Shoot, I've done that in a PA-28-161

Seriously, they have to have at least 8 gonads. I'd kill myself in one of those things.

There's another good one floating around. I want to say they're Jas-39 Gripens, but it's been a long time since I've seen it. They were doing low-level flight over the water, and as they approached the beach, they pulled up a little, and one of them zoomed in with his "lantirn-type" camera, and low and behold, there's a nice blond rolling over to give the puppies a tan.

Nice find cookee

·
Premium Member
3,449 Posts
I've got a short vid that I took from the Dayton Airshow in 2005 (I think) of a CF-18 doing a flyby at high subsonic. Notice the condensation forming a cone...
(sorry for the quality)
I love this stuff

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,449 Posts
I can't help but wonder if the F/A-18 pilot in Jester's vid was a former/current Blue Angel slot pilot.

Here's a crazy one of an F-14 exploding after a flyby. Hope they got out, can't really tell from the quality of the vid if those are chutes. Link

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
snakesht said:
I can't help but wonder if the F/A-18 pilot in Jester's vid was a former/current Blue Angel slot pilot.

Here's a crazy one of an F-14 exploding after a flyby. Hope they got out, can't really tell from the quality of the vid if those are chutes. Link
At the end everyone is yelling "Two parachutes!!" guess that means they are ok.

·
Premium Member
3,449 Posts
Jester said:
At the end everyone is yelling "Two parachutes!!" guess that means they are ok.
Volume was kind of low on my computer, I didn't catch that.

·
Registered
447 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,449 Posts
I was at the airshow in Dayton when Jim Leroy crashed this year. Thankfully nobody else was hurt. Still a horrible thing to witness. Certainly don't blame you for not going to airshows scott. I've seen that vid before. Terrible tragedy.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts