Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few of us showed up there last night and the owner or manager was there and he said he would really like to get us over there on Thursday and that next yr. they will probably make the bike night on Tuesdays, to go with wing night there. I personally would like to give it a try and see how it goes and if it sucks we can go back to the old hang next week. It is definitely good as far as location and you park your bikes in the back and there is a deck out there, so you can hang out and watch your bike.

·
Registered
425 Posts
I would like that! I vote for Callahans. :D

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
KLRBE said:
I would also like to try out callahans. were is it again.
Hiedleburg / Bridgeville area, right of off the Heidleburg Exit of I-79. It was a good time last week, not a bad place by any means...

·
Registered
28 Posts
I am just wondering if we can get the kinda turnout at callahans that we would like to have I know I will come but since it is not centralized I think it may be a little one sided and I think that alot of guys and girls out my way will not wanna come out to bridgeville therefore reducing the attendance. just my :2cents: I would like us to find a place in pittsburgh but I am all against getting away from SRC after what they did!!! I just like bike nights that we attract even guys or girls who just even cruise past and decide to stop, and out there I am not sure that alot will cruise past.

·
Registered
99 Posts
its not far from the mt. i could make it to callahans in under 10min from the mt. i live less than a minute from there, and make it home from the mt in under 10min everynight. stop bitchin and show up.:twofinger

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Damn....I have to side with SNIGG on this one!

·
Registered
28 Posts
I truely could give two shits about where it is for my sake, I will come and when I pass you snigg I will try not to scare you with my flybye . But I guess you did not read my post I am just worried about drawing in other sportbikers that will not come out there thats all

:twofinger :twofinger :twofinger

·
Registered
28 Posts
I just thought of something the steeler game is thursday night isn't it. I was thinking also then of has annyone thought of maybe hightops next to the stadium they are almost the same as SRC and my friend has some connections there, not sayin for this week but maybe next or someother time

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Too far for me. I work Thursday nights and I would have to leave there at 9:30 to get home in time. No sense in comeing at that point. I agree we need to stay in the city. How about Whiskey Dicks or somewhere on the Southside?

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Tea Bagger said:
Too far for me. I work Thursday nights and I would have to leave there at 9:30 to get home in time. No sense in comeing at that point. I agree we need to stay in the city. How about Whiskey Dicks or somewhere on the Southside?
Monroeville Hooters....

Easy to get to from Cranberry (via Turnpike)
Easy to get to from Da Burg (via Parkway)
Easy to get to from G-burg...

...and I bet if we had a few decent turn out this summer we could convince the manager to have a sport bike night every Thursday next year...

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
o|||||||o said:
Monroeville Hooters....

Easy to get to from Cranberry (via Turnpike)
Easy to get to from Da Burg (via Parkway)
Easy to get to from G-burg...

...and I bet if we had a few decent turn out this summer we could convince the manager to have a sport bike night every Thursday next year...

Mmmmmmmm, Hooters.... I mean wings!

·
Registered
425 Posts
Tea Bagger said:
Whiskey Dicks isn't Whiskey Dicks anymore. I forget what it is not.

·
Registered
425 Posts
o|||||||o said:
Monroeville Hooters....
NO HOOTERS!!!!!!!!!! What is your obsession with Hooters? The girls are fat and ugly. The food isn't good and they only have beer or pop to drink--no shots or mixed drinks!!!
NO HOOTERS!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts