Sportbike World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering why there isn't a forum for Cagiva.........

------------------

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
.........or are they considered "exotic"?

------------------

G

·
Do you think that a Cagiva forum would prompt as much discussion as, say, the Bimota forum, or the BMW forum. Get the point? :D

------------------
Pete
"The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of
age, gender, religion, economic status or ethnic background, is that, deep down inside, we ALL believe that we are above average drivers."

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Makes sense.......there's no separate forum for Cagiva because no one gives a sh*t about their bikes.

------------------

·
Registered
100 Posts
HA HA !!! :)

------------------
Dave fzR1

"When I grow up.. I wanna be a SQUIIIID"

·
Registered
328 Posts
Cagiva doesn't really make sport bikes any more. Their sport bikes are going to fall under the MV Agusta badge from now on, and the MV fits into the Exotic category... IMHO

------------------
Life is hard.
It's even harder when you're stupid.

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
i thinks all cagiva sportbikes in the us, would now fall under the classics forum.

cagiva does make a cool looking 125 i saw at fbf once. don't know much about it though.

------------------
Tony

the views and opinions expressed by tony (cbrf2boy) are the ramblings of a total idiot. sbw.com, it's administrators, moderators, and members don't necessarily agree with and are not responsible for anything this idiot has to say.

for more ramblings try cbrf2boy

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Tony,

I rode one of the FBF 125Mitos at Road Atlanta in 98. Neat bike but can't quite haul my fat ass. He He

I did see one at Deal's Gap this Summer. A lady from Indiana owned it. She didn't ride it much while I was there though. Looks like a skinny 916(the bike not her ;)). :cool: I like the Aprilia more though.

------------------
John

"If Harley made an airplane... would you fly in it?"

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
first of all john, must be nice to have rich and powerful friends :) i wish someone would like me ride their little 125 around.

the little rs250 is so neat. a buddy of mine wanted one forever (he's about 5'6 and most bikes don't fit him well).

we met a lady at pocono who had two biaggi replica rs's. she had one that was stock (which was for sale) and one that was a street/track day/racebike combo. i couldn't believe how easy it'd kick over. neat bike.

------------------
Tony

the views and opinions expressed by tony (cbrf2boy) are the ramblings of a total idiot. sbw.com, it's administrators, moderators, and members don't necessarily agree with and are not responsible for anything this idiot has to say.

for more ramblings try cbrf2boy

·
Registered
137 Posts
Side note,
Cagiva currently make the V raptor & Raptor (TL 1000 motor) they look ok, saw them at a show in the UK.

Also a Duke ripoff 125

Ross

------------------
He who dies with the most toys "wins"

1 - 10 of 10 Posts