Sportbike World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Yup....ironically we just got into a deep thread about local tuners and their good and bad experiences.

Cafe is ok and for a comparisson you might check out Platinum Plus or Brighton superbike. FYI, Brighton is a dynojet certified facility.

EVERYONE...feel free to respond...but keep the debateful stuff in PM's.

-OPP :cool:

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
where can I find this "thread"
I just sold my Monster about two weeks ago and my cbr600f4 is in getting tires. I wanted to use these guys but never got any responce..
Thanks,
Jonathan

Do these companies have websites ( besides cafe )

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
jackdrinker said:
where can I find this "thread"
I just sold my Monster about two weeks ago and my cbr600f4 is in getting tires. I wanted to use these guys but never got any responce..
Thanks,
Jonathan

Do these companies have websites ( besides cafe )
well..if you never get a response maybe you should try someone else....

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
judge,
hey thanks for that life changing insite, well ya, thats what i did...

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
jackdrinker said:
judge,
hey thanks for that life changing insite, well ya, thats what i did...

glad I could help :D

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
jackdrinker said:
Has anyone ever dealt with Cafe-concepts?
Not I :D

E.

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
its not a hog its a chopper, well where'd you get the chopper, its thread's chopper. well, where is thread..

Threads dead baby.. now get on the back cause we gotta go.

dont count on these guys having interent sites and respond to internet email. You have to remember that these guys are still just mechanics. you'll have to call them direct and talk with them or go see them in person. Cafe concepts does a lot of work for people. Some swear by him and some swear at him. The same can be said for James at Brighton Superbike and Im sure most of the other places. Go see them if its important to you and tell them what you need and just go with the person you feel the most comfortable with. They all do good work and bad, I guess it depends on which day you see them. I guess thats not the best answer but somewhere closer to the truth.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts