Sportbike World banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i wanted to order some parts & accessories from the US such as a rear hugger, ETC. & wanted to know which merchants i should order from ..

(i just ordered a Fogcity visor insert from THE HELMET HARBOUR & now i want to order actual bike parts/accessories)

Which U.S. merchants are dependable, trustworthy, good customer service, etc. (in other words, i want to know who will actually send me my order after taking my payment). Any good/bad personal experiences & opinions ?? I guess i am referring more to those merchants that i would order with over the phone or thru the INTERNET.

I live in Canada while my brother lives in Washington State.

thanx to everyone for their help.

·
Registered
256 Posts
There are so many, it's hard to list only a few. I've found www.azmotorsports.com to be good. I've heard good things about www.cyclecenterofdenton.com.

You're best bet is to find a web site dedicated to your model bike, see what parts and accessories of interest to you are recommended there, visit the manufacturer's web site, and decide whehter to buy direct or from some distributor. You could also ask your specific questions here, but the responses may not be as detailed as a model-specific site.
My $0.02.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts