Sportbike World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im from texas and have been looking for bikes for awhile.Every time i find a good deal that catches my eye and sounds ok i always get the same story. They are overseas somewhere and will ship the bike from there or recently just moved over there with wife still in the states that will ship. Are pretty much most of these scams? Can anyone tell me a good place to find good deals that are in and around texas? I always look through a cycletrader and i still find some of those stories on the sale of the bike. so any help would be great!
Thanks

Mike:thumb:

·
Registered
264 Posts
All scams. Use your local paper, cycle trader, or your local dealers. If you can't see the bike(in person) why would you even consider buying it?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
o i know thats why i dont even give it a 2nd thought once i hear that. The cycle trader that i use is for texas louisiana oklahoma, just surrounding where i live so thats a possibility of me driving to go see it. It just sucks when i get hooked on a bike that i like with that price and just seeing them say there over seas just sucks. ill just keep looking and hoping

1 - 4 of 4 Posts