Sportbike World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, i just came across this today and it seems like another tracking plan. Has anything been mentioned about this in the last 3 years?

WASHINGTON (Rueters) -- In a startling revelation, George W. Bush announced today before a packed gallery of reporters that he was considering bold initiatives to regulate the four million motorcyclists in the US.

http://motorcycles.about.com/cs/harleydavidson/a/bushplan.htm

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
:wtf:

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
spicersh said:
Behold the eloquence and mastery of the English language that spicer possesses.

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
Tippmann said:
Behold the eloquence and mastery of the English language that spicer possesses.
I'll bet you had to run that through spell checker before you posted it. I've seen your spelling in the past and know damn well words like "mastery," "eloquence," and "possesses" are all well beyond your abilities. :twofinger

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
spicersh said:
I'll bet you had to run that through spell checker before you posted it. I've seen your spelling in the past and know damn well words like "mastery," "eloquence," and "possesses" are all well beyond your abilities. :twofinger
It's sad because it's true. The only word i missed was eloquence:)

·
Strength and Honor
6,143 Posts
I gotta say that smells an awful lot like :bs:

Not a single mention of it anywhere else.

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
Tippmann said:
It's sad because it's true. The only word i missed was eloquence:)
:cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Kevlar7R said:
Did you guys read all the way down to the bottom where it says its an April Fools joke?

Thats a good joke... when it keeps working for 3 years.
;)

·
Registered
427 Posts
Thank god that is a joke, but the scary part about it is that is something that could happen in the future. You never know what this goverenment could make up and do.

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
Kevlar7R said:
Did you guys read all the way down to the bottom where it says its an April Fools joke?

Thats a good joke... when it keeps working for 3 years.
That is why I put the :wtf: thing up. First off, it says right in it it's a joke, and secondly it's three years old. This was as useless as one of monkey's posts. :twofinger

·
Strength and Honor
6,143 Posts

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
spicersh said:
That is why I put the :wtf: thing up. First off, it says right in it it's a joke, and secondly it's three years old. This was as useless as one of monkey's posts. :twofinger
Yea, Nice try Scott. You were totally confused by Bush. Wouldn't be the first time, from what I understand. :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
Kevlar7R said:
Yea, Nice try Scott. You were totally confused by Bush. Wouldn't be the first time, from what I understand. :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger
:laughing:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts