Sportbike World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Strength and Honor
6,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got this from another forum (non-MC), and all I could say was, wow.

Its a camera'd race between a couple of roughly stock Busa's (and a 12R) against a souped-up Viper. BIG file, so don't stream it, save it locally and then view it.

Disclaimer: Only suicidal squids would consider engaging in such behavior on public roads.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Originally posted by kanwisch Disclaimer: Only suicidal squids would consider engaging in such behavior on public roads.
They did close the road.

but anyway...wow.
That's a pretty nice Viper but it didn't stand a chance against those modified Busas...especially the one with nitrous.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I got this video from another site too and I still can't believe how easily those last two bikes pulled on the Viper with it's 900 horses. Makes me wonder what a turboed busa would've done...

·
Registered
250 Posts
Vipers are not anywhere as cool as you might think.
I had a twin turbo one try me at a stop light. The light turned green just as he showed up. He was rolling about 10-20mph and punched it. From a dead stop I smoked him. Granted its as close as I've come to not being able to but still.
I was on a stock F4i.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Frightening. Yeah, that road had to have been closed off. I've never been that impressed with Vipers. The only cars that gave me a run for my money were a 911 Turbo and a 550 Maranello.

They need to run a Ruf or Koenig Porsche against these bikes. I'd also like to see a Lingenfelter Vette or a fast rice racer against these bikes.

·
Registered
169 Posts
the best part was the modded zx-12r vs the NOS Busa and it was pretty even

the 12r and the NOS BUSA killed that viper...even the busa that just had an akro on it killed the viper...that viper was still a killer ride...it did beat the stock busa twice...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts