Sportbike World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have suffered two major mechnical problems over the past one year of riding.

Now that I am recovering from the latest one, I replaced the badly oxidised tires with fresh one and I thought I was ready to do some track dayz.....

Whats stopping me now is that I cant fit into my leathers anymore!!!!!

I guess I just have buy a brand new one, So anyone can tell me which will be a better buy?

I almost bought Dainese Leathers from JR only to by put off by the Sales Manager there.

What else can I look for?

Leory told me that you guys may wanna get rid of ya extra set leathers thats sitting in the waroble. I'm size 50, please give me some good news.

Help!

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
WHAT ??

50 ....fifty..as in five zero...what kind of girlie size is that??

Nope! only armchair general fat bastard sizes over here.

You might ask Legend thou. reckon he tends to buy sizes according to his ego rather than real world dimensions.
plus i don;t think he's fallen off since the aquisition of the phut phut Duc:twofinger

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Don't worry M. You just keep coming into this site, like the rest of us ever expanding generals ... and you too will be able to pick and choose from a wide selection of rarely used leathers ;-)

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I gotten myself a new set of Alpinestar SMX2

It was a deal of the century that I have to accept.....:twofinger

Wolverine, any chance you be riding again soon? I need to practise overtaking.:squid:

·
Registered
52 Posts
mospeda said:
I gotten myself a new set of Alpinestar SMX2

It was a deal of the century that I have to accept.....:twofinger

Wolverine, any chance you be riding again soon? I need to practise overtaking.:squid:
I'd volunteer myself if you could find me another deal of the century. Serious!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
FireSpitter said:
I'd volunteer myself if you could find me another deal of the century. Serious!
The range or models that you have showed interest in is huge....I have no idea what you want manz.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts