Sportbike World banner

Bully stories

4K views 57 replies 17 participants last post by  Stain 
#1 ·
I'm just curious...... how many of us got the living daylights beat out of us in school? Any one care to share a bully story? Either one that happend to you or one that you witnessed?

Mine:

6th grade, playing kickball.... :( I miss that game..... anyway, moron decided it was his turn to kick, while I was still up. Shoving started, followed by me throwing the ball in to his crotch, followed by an uppercut..... cracked his jaw.

Long story short, he was ok, no major damage, I did not even get suspended for it.:burnout:

#2 ·
the biggest bully in my old school was a girl. some of us are actually still afraid of her. :laughing:

giving her our lunch money made it pretty erotic, it was like we were paying to get our butts kicked by a girl. :laughing:

#3 ·
monkey said:
the biggest bully in my old school was a girl. some of us are actually still afraid of her. :laughing:

giving her our lunch money made it pretty erotic, it was like we were paying to get our butts kicked by a girl. :laughing:

We spend our entire life paying to get our butt kicked by girls...then we die. Nice existence, if you're a girl. :rolleyes: :laughing:

Anyway, I was almost jumped in 7th grade by about 10 wannabe gangsters. The girl I lived nextdoor to asked me to go to a school dance with her and I said that I didn't want to go so she told her cousin to kick my ass...he brought 9 friends. The story ended w/ me getting the shit scared out of me and my dad almost killing the girl's father. Dumb bitch! :mad: I never did get jumped though...I wonder where those stupid pricks are now 'cause I'd love to get another shot at them!!! :mad:

#4 ·
monkey said:

Ha Ha...same here. In my case, this "girl" took a swipe at me...just barely grazing my chin. I was standing with my back against the wall, so as I jerked my head back in an effort to avoid the smack, I WHACKED my head into the wall. I almost knocked myself out...of course that wasn't the way the story was told around school!!! This was in homeroom, freshman in HS, about a million years ago! Wonder if Kelly ever made it to the WWF???

#5 ·
A long time ago, I was dating this girl :)huh:, why do these stories have something or another to do with a girl?), and her brother just despised me. I could feel it in the air. This went on for about 5 years. One night when I was in her room... umm... studying :D, he comes banging on the door. So I decided to leave before his favorite four letter words got into high gear. He pushed me down the stairs and said that I wasn't welcome anymore and continued to push me around. Well, the story ends with him scoring a scar on his right cheek, a sore behind, and me without a scratch... and without a girlfriend.

Girls are trouble, except for Katie. She's DOUBLE-TROUBLE. :D

#6 ·
DaDuck748 said:
Girls are trouble, except for Katie. She's DOUBLE-TROUBLE. :D
:laughing:

#8 ·
I am from Jamaica we basically spend our child hood beating the shyt out of each other >>> mostly machete and rock stone fights with my cousins. :rolleyes:

I did stab this kid in his eye with the pointed part of a compass.. Luckily he didn't loose sight in that eye I got the beating of my life for that one from my mom !! :rolleyes:

Occasionally fights would break out in the movie thearters especailly if it was a good Kung FU movie.. :D

People would get stabbed broken bones but would live to fight another day ,, nowadays everyone has a gun so fighting is no fun anymore :(

#11 ·
monkey said:

Is this the infamous date you had? :twofinger

#12 ·
marvlover said:
I am from Jamaica we basically spend our child hood beating the shyt out of each other.

Growing up Irish is much the same, but without the dreadlocks. :laughing:

marvlover said:
People would get stabbed broken bones but would live to fight another day ,, nowadays everyone has a gun so fighting is no fun anymore :(
It's so sad 'cause it's so true. You don't see any real fighters/toughguys anymore 'cause they're all either dead from being shot by a punk or they're in lockup 'cause they got sued by a punk. :rolleyes: As George Carlin calls it, the "Pussification of America" makes me sick. You can't settle things with a good old fashioned fistfight anymore 'cause people carry guns and knives. You can't knock somebody out when they really deserve it 'cause they'll sue you and take everything you own. Hell, you can't even threaten somebody 'cause you can get locked up for it. Come to think of it, you can't do $hit anymore. Argh!!! :mad: It's no wonder everybody's shooting eachother, there's no other way to settle things nowadays. :rolleyes: :dunno: :(

#13 ·
slaintedan said:
Growing up Irish is much the same, but without the dreadlocks. :laughing:

Try being Italian, Scottish, and German!
I got picked on in high school, but it was over things as frivolous as how much money your family had, what kind of clothes you wear, what you look like etc... I was lucky because I had about 5 (out of 2000 kids) best friends that I knew wouldn't leave my side because none of us cared about those things. I would rather have that than have friends who would dump me at the drop of a hat because I don't wear Abercrombie and Fitch to school one day. Plus, I was the quiet kid that didn't say anything, and people are always afraid of the unexpected. I took advantage of it... I remember one day(in 10th grade), I came into school and we were standing on one of the corners of the hallways, and I started slapping myself in the side of the head and was yelling "It hurts it hurts!". If you could've seen the looks on the cheerleaders' faces when I did that! Nothing better than a stuck up pretentious c*nt! (Sorry to use the C word ladies...I only use it in rare occasions, and if you met these girls, you'd call 'em the same!) I hope my wife doesn't read this post, because she hates that word and I hate my couch... ;)

Oh yeah... slaintedan, how you been? Gotta call you out, since you didn't answer my email, you prick!! :twofinger

#14 ·
Hell, you can't even threaten somebody 'cause you can get locked up for it. Come to think of it, you can't do $hit anymore. Argh!!!
Haha, yeah, I like to call it discussion and debate... The problem is that it is usually the dumbest, most ignorant shits willing to pull out their fists first, hence the "bully" topic of this post.

#15 ·
'You can't settle things with a good old fashioned fistfight anymore 'cause people carry guns and knives. You can't knock somebody out when they really deserve it 'cause they'll sue you and take everything you own. Hell, you can't even threaten somebody 'cause you can get locked up for it. Come to think of it, you can't do $hit anymore. Argh!!! "

Uh Dan, Keep practicing your form, cause with a RETARDED, YES, RETARDED...attitude like that , you'll need it... IN PRISON

Just because you get angry with someone doesn't mean you have the "right" to use force.

ALL our actions carry consequences....

With logic like yours, should I just whip out the 9 next time someone cuts me off in traffic to teach him a lesson?? Get real.

Seventh grade is over.... :-(

Violence will ONLY beget violence....

Doesn't matter if it's with fists OR guns, the outcome will be the same.

Jimmy G

#17 ·
jimmyjr said:
Uh Dan, Keep practicing your form, cause with a RETARDED, YES, RETARDED...attitude like that , you'll need it... IN PRISON
oh, go eat a big can of STFU and stop bashing members and their responses.

ya big bully.:twofinger

#19 ·
jimmyjr said:
That's it Monkey!!!

Let's go outside and FIGHT!!!!!

How 'bout a big punch in the mouth? ;-)

Just wait til 3:00....

You gotta go outside sometime... heheheheheheh
:laughing: i fookin' love you man. :laughing: thats beautiful. :laughing:

#21 · (Edited)
Why does the name Julian Solos come to mind? :huh:

Although not stated, I'm sure this thread makes references to 'bully stories' in our past. If there are stories of the here and now, then these folks have other issues. :D

I'm olla here...

#22 ·
Who is Julian Solos? Someone on here was busting my balls(not going to mention any names, but you know who you are!!!) and compared me to him saying I was going to be about as well recieved as he was. So now I'm intrigued...please share!

#23 ·
Slip-On Rapist said:
Who is Julian Solos?

A member that was banned a while back for causing to much trouble..... I'm not going to go into great detail over it... just that he was a big doodie head! :D

#24 ·
I wasn't bullied really but in school the worse a$$ whipping I took was from a guy who was mad @ my best friend (Kevin) but couldn't fight him because Kevin was too big (6'5" 265 lbs in high school) so I became the next best thing mainly because I was 5'8" and about 130 lbs. All things considered though the damage wasn't real bad, busted front tooth, bloody nose and black eye. It was given back to him in spades when Kevin showed him how it felt to be bullied.

Well after high school while stationed in San Antonio I was jumped by 3 guys where I literally had to fight for my life. I was dating a girl when her ex along with two of his buddies saw us out on the River Walk and started harassing us. I knew it was going to end up bad when they kind of spread out in a semi circle. You know those guys didn't follow the movie rules where they attack one @ a time while the other 2 watch me go kung fu crazy. Oh no, they all rushed me and beat me from all possible angles. They only stopped because a bunch of people came out and someone called the cops.

#26 ·
DaDuck748 said:
.... a measuring stick, if you will, by which SBW moderators beat bad members with. :D

:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.