Sportbike World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive been trying to find information on firebolts, and lightnings. but there seems to be hardly any talk about them, and what there is, is usually old.
have they improved over the years? are they requiring lots of maintanence still? i think they are cool looking bikes, but performance is more important. so if anybody has anything to say about them. please post
thanks

·
Registered
860 Posts
I would say that the new Buell line up is pretty darn reliable. The problems that earlier Buells had are pretty much gone with the advent of the XB series. I could go on and on, but I think you will have better luck reading up on the Badweb

·
Registered
6,400 Posts
Friend of mine has a Buell of one model, though I cannot recall said model, & purchased it two yrs ago though it had sat around the shop for a prior two yrs. Simply no problems with the bike & believe me he clocks a lot of hrs on big runs up in this area of the Cdn Rockie Mtns.

He admits the take off of a good 600cc four will outdo his bike, but when it comes to the stopping power, handeling & comfort the bike is a good buy---like he is still on the original belt when most bikes would be onto their thired rear chain.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts