Sportbike World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Just the picture on the website, looks like a bill board.
I like the X-1 except for the funky looking air box and air scoop, I'd replace them with some of the after market goodies available.:D

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I didn't like the air box either till I saw one sanded smooth and painted to match the bike. It was so cool!

·
Registered
577 Posts
A friend of mine has a 2000 X-1. He removed the fender and replace it with a neat fiberglass pan and a aluminum license plate holder that he made at his shop. He also painted the cast aluminum sub frame to match the bike. It's gotta be one of the cleanest X-1s I've ever seen.

·
Registered
577 Posts
I'll get a photo as soon a I can, I'll post it in a day or two.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks man! I'm on rotation right now so I'm not in much. At least not for the next week!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Buell/XFL X1 Lighting

Does anyone have any info on this Bike?
(one-of-a-kind XFL edition Buell Lightning X1)
Mentioned in this article "Buell Teams with the XFL" on DRAGBIKE.COM

it says that "An online sweepstakes sponsored by Buell and the XFL will add another surge of power to the partnership beginning in mid-February. Visitors can log on to XFL.com or Buell.com for a chance to win a one-of-a-kind XFL edition Buell Lightning X1."
and that
"The Buell "Have a Nice Day" television spot, featuring Buell Pro Thunder racer Tripp Nobles doing a smiley-face shaped burnout, will air during the first half of the XFL season on NBC, UPN and TNN"
Looking for info on this giveaway, winner, motorcycle, Etc. anything, thanks in advance, Mike

1 - 8 of 8 Posts