Sportbike World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody going to be at the Buell Inside Pass day at Road America on 6/10? I went to 2 Inside Pass days last year and they were a blast!

·
Registered
452 Posts
Sound like fun, where is it at? What's the $$ fee? Can I join or is it exclusive?

ROAD TRIP !!! AHH-HAHA HA!!!!:thumbs2:

·
Registered
452 Posts
is this it?:D

ah cool!!!, there's one in Texas on . . . Saturday, May 17 - Sunday, May 18, 2008 . . . sweet in my town

=====
I went to 2 Inside Pass days last year and they were a blast!
what did you do?
where where you at? hopefully not a parking lot :(

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
452 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SEPTEMBER 23rd, $150!?!?!?
Texas track day, just 3.5hours away.

~~Would you say it was worth it?
I mean, what does $150 give you? = unlimited laps on any (several) buell bikes would be worth it :D

I'm taking it that you havn't done a track day before?? HECK YES ITS WORTH IT!! Its by far the most fun you'll ever have on your bike, prob the most fun you can have without a woman.

For me though, I just stick to riding my Zx-6r at these events. Some of my friends rode the 1125 and weren't all that impressed.

·
Registered
452 Posts
what gear is manditory for the event(s)? would I have to get a 1-piece :(

and yea, not one drack day :dunno:
So, once the track is open, the event is self paced? stupid question, would I have to bring my own gas? lol

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OK, lets get this out of the way, SIGN UP NOW you wont regret it.

Specifics for what you'll need are on www.sportbiketracktime.com but basically you'll need a one or two piece suit, full face helmet, gauntlet style gloves, and sport riding boots. To prep your bike you'll have to tape up the lights on your bike and have new-ish tires and some life left in your break pads.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts