Sportbike World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
While myself and a few others were riding in the great state of Maine a gentlemen on a yellow 2002 TL 1000R with Yoshi slip-ons stopped us and asked to give oral sexual favors for a ride on the back of our bikes. We kindly discouraged such behavior and then the poor chap stated he rather have 12 year old boys anyways. I hope everone keeps an eye out and KINDLY discourage such vulger behavior in the future.:p :twofinger :crying: :finger:

·
Registered
50 Posts
That wasn't very original hoss...... By the way, mom called and wanted her stuff back. Laters.....:twofinger

·
Registered
12 Posts
Brunswick Me

That is really messed up........ damn you should have reported him to local police I actually live in the next town over, and Brunswick is f#@$ ed up anyways, it's a Navy town, but normally this wouldn't happen just so you know................. DAMN!!!!! But then again I guess Maine has a lot of petifiles...... :hurl: I am not from here and I hate it here. And I see alot of stuff that I wonder what the hell is this state???

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
Re: Brunswick Me

drohrer79 said:
That is really messed up........ damn you should have reported him to local police I actually live in the next town over, and Brunswick is f#@$ ed up anyways, it's a Navy town, but normally this wouldn't happen just so you know................. DAMN!!!!! But then again I guess Maine has a lot of petifiles...... :hurl: I am not from here and I hate it here. And I see alot of stuff that I wonder what the hell is this state???
it was a joke sweetheart.

WRXSTi was or is from maine and he rides a 02 TL1000R.

·
Registered
7 Posts
drohrer79 said:
OOPS!!!!!!! Sorry.............I didn't know, sounds like somthing that would happen here :(

You have no idea. I work at the Windam Correctional Center and you should hear about some of the sick shit that some of them are in there for.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts