1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
If I'm looking at the pic right, its a simple fix. Its just a peice of plastic used for a hinge thats held inplace by two screws on each side. Its no big deal to replace them, but get the helmet looked at, it looks to have taken a good hit.

·
Registered
14 Posts
i thought that shoie would fix the helmet or send oyu a new one iif oyu sent it in. becasu i know they used to use them for r&d. but i may be wrong.

·
Registered
19 Posts
SepiasSoul said:
If I'm looking at the pic right, its a simple fix. Its just a peice of plastic used for a hinge thats held inplace by two screws on each side. Its no big deal to replace them, but get the helmet looked at, it looks to have taken a good hit.
ditto.

·
Strength and Honor
6,144 Posts
pumin king said:
i thought that shoie would fix the helmet or send oyu a new one iif oyu sent it in. becasu i know they used to use them for r&d. but i may be wrong.
I read this claim somewhere else before but when I crashed couldn't find one, single reference to it on the Shoei site so I seriously doubt that's the case. I suppose if you want to be certain you'd have to call them.

I tossed mine out. The lid reached its one-crash limit :2cents:

·
Registered
19 Posts
pumin king said:
I could just see the advertising, "Buy Shoei. You'll never have to purchase another helmet ever again." "Shoei. Replaced free for life."

1 - 8 of 8 Posts