I resign from riding:finger:

·
Registered
147 Posts
:crying: :barf: :crying: :barf: :crying: :barf: :hurl: :hurl: :crying: :barf:

·
Registered
10 Posts
I knew the barbie franchise would expand into the sportbike world, it was only a matter of time before malibu barbie would ditch both ken and her pink corvette for a real crotch rocket. The only thing Mattel toys forgot was the basket on the handlebars and some tassels on the grips

·
Registered
142 Posts
Due to lack of sales on any color other than the BLUE R6, Yamaha decided to try a color scheme closer to the color of the panties worn by most kawasaki riders.

:D :D :) :D :twofinger

·
Registered
860 Posts
at least the chicks at the grade school think it looks cool

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
decision made

well, i WAS trying to figure out how to repaint my 9........until i saw this bike. i have to have that paintjob. can you imagine all the respect i'll get when the guys see my bike? YEAH!!:thumb:

i hope this was photoshop or something. that can't be serious. all it needs now is a pink exhaust can on the side and yeah, the tassels are a definite. what a waste.:barf: :barf: :( :( :barf: :barf:

maybe her riding pal has her bike done up like the powderpuff girls.

·
Registered
199 Posts
UUUGGGHHH!!

Please tell me that someone made that in Adobe photoshop, and that it is not really on any public road?:barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:

1 - 20 of 87 Posts