Sportbike World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Looks good for me.

Reminded the wife this morning, she acted like she was interested. I'll get a more clear answer after 11-ish when she gets up. Man, to be a 30 year old college slacker again......

9 or so is what I was thinking as well

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
I'll come if Jeep promises to show up, otherwise I have to work at midnight and I just went back to work and can't risk having to call off due to alcohol consumption.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Excuse me, but if I may interupt. I think you got a better chance of Jesus showing up

·
Registered
34 Posts
chuck sartoris said:
Excuse me, but if I may interupt. I think you got a better chance of Jesus showing up
I must say if Jesus was showing up... that would be awesome...

i bet hes a really cool dude, and contrary to popular belife, a real hit with the ladies... cuz what im saying is if people are going to follow you, and start a whole religion based on your life and death... your prolly a good looking, whitty, funny guy... and a whole hell of alot of fun to hang out with...

just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Smokes: I think you just made an important discovery. To be king you have to have a funny bone ,be good looking and a great line of bullshit. At least you got the BS part going for you....which is nice...Pick on Teabagger he is such an easy target. Ask jeep?

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Smokes35 said:
I must say if Jesus was showing up... that would be awesome...

i bet hes a really cool dude, and contrary to popular belife, a real hit with the ladies... cuz what im saying is if people are going to follow you, and start a whole religion based on your life and death... your prolly a good looking, whitty, funny guy... and a whole hell of alot of fun to hang out with...

just my 2 cents.

Jesus would show up just to call Jeep a pussy and to offer him some tits and a snatch to match his level of testorone he currently has.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
lunchbox_pgh said:
well off to a party. get my drink on a little early. c you all later tonight. :twofinger

Lucky puke, I have New Years Eve off and that will be the next time I can drink.:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts