1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
3,449 Posts
What's wrong with letting Darwin work his magic? Why pander to these idiots?

·
Registered
3,288 Posts
lol.......
Now what if they bounce off the padding and into the street n get hit by a car....:love:

·
Premium Member
3,449 Posts
lol.......
Now what if they bounce off the padding and into the street n get hit by a car....:love:
I guess that would be kind of cool. But how many points would they be worth?

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Really, that's not such big news.
Many have known that about Londoners for some time now!! :)

Maybe they should spend more time sharpening them and welding a few spikes on them, all in an effort to get the citizenry more attentive.

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
Really, that's not such big news.
Many have known that about Londoners for some time now!! :)

Maybe they should spend more time sharpening them and welding a few spikes on them, all in an effort to get the citizenry more attentive.

:thumb:

Making people feel safer while they are acting like morons just seems like a large step in the wrong direction, to me.

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Exactly!
How many times do we hear about a train/anything accident?
As if a train could suddenly dart out of the way of a car or truck in its way?

It is the fault of the other vehicle, not the train.

So, try not to blame the train.

Try to wake up the populace, not simply put pillows over everything they might bump into during their lifetime.

(must be that Nevill Chamberland approach to accomplishing things over there)

·
Registered
443 Posts
Exactly!
How many times do we hear about a train/anything accident?
As if a train could suddenly dart out of the way of a car or truck in its way?

It is the fault of the other vehicle, not the train.

So, try not to blame the train.

Try to wake up the populace, not simply put pillows over everything they might bump into during their lifetime.

(must be that Nevill Chamberland approach to accomplishing things over there)
Yeah... I agree... don't put airbags on trains... wait... that is not what you meant was it? :D

·
Registered
966 Posts
Londoners dont have the market on being morons. We have enough of them here.
This was in the local paper this week. Cutting down trees on rural roads so people dont run into them. WTF!!!

http://viewnewspapers.net/moxie/homepagestories/road-commission-riles-ric.shtml

“The federal government says that of all traffic accidents on rural two-lane highways, over 50 percent are caused by trees or other fixed objects. This is a huge deal for the federal government. They’re very serious about this.”

Yea, its the trees fault and not the ass wipe behind the wheel.

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Uh huh.
Well that just makes perfect sense! Perfect nonsense!

So, given all the house/car accidents we have been having lately, the only obvious answer is to start tearing down all of those pesky houses in subdivisions that are causing all the accidents by hitting the cars.

I think those big buildings in cities are dangerous too, so we better look into tearing them down as well, you know, to protect the cars from attack.

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
“The federal government says that of all traffic accidents on rural two-lane highways, over 50 percent are caused by trees or other fixed objects. This is a huge deal for the federal government. They’re very serious about this.”

Yea, its the trees fault and not the ass wipe behind the wheel.
The federal government is composed of liars, thieves, cheaters, criminals, and now complete and utter morons. Next time I get into a car accident, I will be sure to blame it on some inanimate, totally obscure object.

No really officer, that star constellation right there caused this accident.

Hey, anyone seen personal responsibility around here, he's been missing for a while. :rolleyes:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts