Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok we gotta set up a GTR boxing match to get rid of these aggressions we all have built up...here goes the lineup

bagger vs. ernie
barley vs. jeep
freddy vs. jason
snigg vs. pete (main event)

www.freddyvsjason.com hehe that movie was the sheeot btw.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Instead of a boxing match between Ernest and me, how about a pie eating contest.......................................hair pie.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok a pie eating contest...when's the last time either of you have eaten some pie...and i'm not talking about the warm, apple stuff.:D :D :D

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
DeaPee said:
ok a pie eating contest...when's the last time either of you have eaten some pie...and i'm not talking about the warm, apple stuff.:D :D :D

I have had the same "pie" for 13 years, has to count for something. Hahahahahahaha, I need to go to a "pie" shop for new flavor.

Ernie might have "pie" skills, bring some of your single relatives and out with thier "pies" ready for a tonque lashing!

Why is it when I got online the forum goes straight to the gutter?

·
Registered
473 Posts
DeaPee said:
ok we gotta set up a GTR boxing match to get rid of these aggressions we all have built up...here goes the lineup

bagger vs. ernie
barley vs. jeep
freddy vs. jason
snigg vs. pete (main event)

www.freddyvsjason.com hehe that movie was the sheeot btw.
a better community building/aggression release would be for the eight of us to play bull in the ring with you as the bull, pea.

:twofinger :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger

·
Registered
511 Posts
Re: Re: Boxing match

mmmbarley said:
a better community building/aggression release would be for the eight of us to play bull in the ring with you as the bull, pea.

:twofinger :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger
circle jerk? :huh:

·
Registered
86 Posts
Re: deapee

HONDA RC51 said:
hondarc51 cs deapee based on he screwed me by quiting i pay for the ring:finger:
Dude please make some sense out of your posts. I don't care if you can't spell, I can't either, but at least make them sensible. Your posts need a degree in early childhood special education to read.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Re: deapee

HONDA RC51 said:
hondarc51 cs deapee based on he screwed me by quiting i pay for the ring:finger:
lol please...this will be the second challenge u make on here you can't do sheeot about. anyway WHERES MY PAYCHECK BEEATCH!!!

1 - 20 of 56 Posts