Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all...

Looking for new people to ride with. Hit me up on here, email, or AIM.

peace!
-chr|s sedition
[email protected]
AIM: chris sedition

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm in the process of shopping for a bike. Once in my hands, I'd be happy to ride. Where about in boston are you? I’m in framingham.
dave

btw - how much do you pay for ins (what step)?
thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm up for riding any weekend but not in Boston....I ride Framingham/Natick to points west or North...the city sucks save for a visit or two per season!

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sounds good. the city is pretty bad to ride in, albeit, Storrow Drive is mindblowing when there is little traffic....no cops, good straights, and some kick-ass "s" turns...

i usually head out west-ish or up to NH...drop me an email when the weather gets a bit better.

-sedition

·
Registered
58 Posts
Chris Sedition said:
sounds good. the city is pretty bad to ride in, albeit, Storrow Drive is mindblowing when there is little traffic....no cops, good straights, and some kick-ass "s" turns...

i usually head out west-ish or up to NH...drop me an email when the weather gets a bit better.

-sedition
let me know if you head north. im in Lowell area.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Well, I'm not up and running yet, but I'll be taking the safety course and getting my first bike by then end of May. I'm up for it if you guys don't mind a total noob :)

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
crystal said:
Well, I'm not up and running yet, but I'll be taking the safety course and getting my first bike by then end of May. I'm up for it if you guys don't mind a total noob :)
We were all guppies at one point, so don't sweat it. Glad you're riding, and it'll be a blast. :thumb:

·
Registered
609 Posts
I'm near Boston, in Needham. Be up for some rides/mini road trips over the weekends. My roomie's got a Harley that's too cool for the highway(or to leave a 20 minute radius from home), so...

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
slaps76 said:
I'm near Boston, in Needham. Be up for some rides/mini road trips over the weekends. My roomie's got a Harley that's too cool for the highway(or to leave a 20 minute radius from home), so...

I grew up in Norwood, like the next town over. there are some neat roads in the Westwood / Dover area. check out www.nestreetriders.com

-chR1s sedition

·
Registered
624 Posts
You can give me a shout if you want to head north. I'm in Mansfield but occassionally head to NH for a day in the country.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Bonk! said:
You can give me a shout if you want to head north. I'm in Mansfield but occassionally head to NH for a day in the country.
Any time you head up to NH, shoot me a PM and let's meet up and ride. I'm always up for a good ride, and the Kancamagus is 15 minutes from my house. :thumb:

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Mystery Squid said:
Hey man, that's a SQUID site! LOL!

:twofinger
well, just becuase of Kham :)

·
Registered
58 Posts
i know. i know. just joking. i'll admit it. im losing interest in riding just a little. with you gone and haven't really find a new riding buddy around here yet and because of my other hobby.

i could try to ride with those asian squid in Lowell but they just have no concept about riding. they just putt putt around town.

the guy that i rode his 7R all the time, he's getting an R1 soon. he's still just another asian squid. no concept.

i washed and wax my bike the past couple weeks. looks clean now. :D

1 - 20 of 52 Posts