Sportbike World banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys :twofinger

So after thats all said and done, I turned in my truck this morning for some work and my loaner is a durango. I still have a trip for 3 planned to the gap leaving this weekend, on sunday and coming back the next saturday. I dont have a bed, and I only have a utility trailer to hold 2 bikes. Does anyone have a trailer that I could use for the week that could hold 3 sportbikes? James, that snowmobile trailer would work if you're not using it I think. I could give you/anyone that offers a trailer to me a utility trailer, I think its a 6x8 or so.

hurry hurry, the gap's waiting

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,323 Posts
xdbx said:
some chocks at the very least? I know E owns half of the world..kmon

;)
lol... only a quarter darlin... only a quarter...

a no go on the big trailer can't get to the SOS office this week to get it registered... too many ball games and practices to be at...

but Open 3 place is yours for the takens if ya need it...

I'd offer you to call my cell phone but I'm currently without a voice LOL... got a nasty throat infection so no clue when I'll have it back (kids are lovin it lol)

E.

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
jjkGURU said:
I'm pretty sure we're heading up to my cottage this weekend, but if something changes I'll let you know and you can take it:thumb:
He'll let you know the day after you leave :D

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
jjkGURU said:
If I had your # I woulda called... :twofinger
If I wanted you to call me, you'd have my number :twofinger

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
jjkGURU said:
Exacatly my point - so stop your bellyaching:twofinger
:crying: <--Luckystrike... lol
Ok, suppose you did have my number, here's the conversation:

Ring Ring:

Chris: "Hello, This is Chris."
James: "Hi Chris, This is James, you know Booger Guru"
Chris: "Hello James, what's up"?
James: " I was just checking to see if you still wanted to borrow my trailer"
Chris: "Nah, I already left for vacation, but thanks for offering even though it's alittle too frickin late :twofinger "

Now, explain to me again what you having my number had to do with anything :huh: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I really like giving you a hard time. :p

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
That was pretty good... but I think it would've been more like this

LS "Hello?"
JK "Hey whiney-strike, it's booger boy, you know xyz-guru. You still want to borrow my trailer for tomorrow's trip?"
LS "Nah, thanks though - I'd rather just whine about it when I get back"

Ya, all this back & forth chit helps the day go by...

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
jjkGURU said:
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
That was pretty good... but I think it would've been more like this

LS "Hello?"
JK "Hey whiney-strike, it's booger boy, you know xyz-guru. You still want to borrow my trailer for tomorrow's trip?"
LS "Nah, thanks though - I'd rather just whine about it when I get back"

Ya, all this back & forth chit helps the day go by...
Nah, I already had a perfect trailer lined up, I just like giving you a hard time.

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,323 Posts
xdbx said:
120 pounds of fury ma man... of fury
:eek: my 13 yr old daughter weights more than you :p

Did you get my pm with the additional information for the open trailer?

Also James told me he's still a possibility for you to borrow from... LOL... that way it'd save you a 4 hr drive up and back ;)

E.
hell come to think about it... my rottweilers weight more than you :laughing:

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
I'd prefer to get whatever i can as soon as possible to keep my sanity. I have 2 guys RIDING down from montreal to meet me saturday and I want to tell them asap that I have a way to get their bikes down..ya know? hah.

yes, I got your PM, I'm planning on coming up, and I found a buddy to come up and keep my company on the way too. so please expect me, I should be leaving here around 2, and i'll just lounge around until 4.

and i just need to clarify. you have a dog that weighs more than me? holy shit I'll just wait in the car and you load the trailer up.

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,323 Posts
xdbx said:
I'd prefer to get whatever i can as soon as possible to keep my sanity. I have 2 guys RIDING down from montreal to meet me saturday and I want to tell them asap that I have a way to get their bikes down..ya know? hah.

yes, I got your PM, I'm planning on coming up, and I found a buddy to come up and keep my company on the way too. so please expect me, I should be leaving here around 2, and i'll just lounge around until 4.

and i just need to clarify. you have a dog that weighs more than me? holy shit I'll just wait in the car and you load the trialer up.
shoot me an email hun so I can email you the map with the route highlighted .. just to make sure you dont' get lost ;) as well as the pic you wanted of the trailer .... If you get mine and end up being able to use James's last minute no problem... if his is easier to load 3 in go for it... you can always just bring the trailer back up when you return :thumb: I won't need it anyhow in the mean time :2cents:

as for the dog... I USE TO... Use to raise and train Rottweilers, had 8 at one point and time... but I retired from doing that when my "baby" passed away and I didn't have the heart to get another... so a year or so later I got a English Bulldog... then when she passed away it took me another year or so to decide to get another dog.. and of all things I went with a lil Yorkie... a whole 3 lbs LOL so I'm sure you could take her if need be :p

It'd be my 3 daughters you'd have to worry about.. just ask Judge and Speedy :twofinger

E.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts