Sportbike World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Myself, Madbusa, and Saturntangerine rode down in WV over the weekend with a dozen or so bikes from all over the eastern half of the country. They were from Iowa, Missouri, Illinois, Michigan, New Jersey, DC, New York, etc. We stayed overnight down there. Although we hit some rain on Sunday, a good time was had by all!... I think.:) GTR needs to do such a weekend.:thumb:

·
Registered
848 Posts
Despite the jokes forthcoming, I've never been so wet in my life!!! It was cool. I could hang with the boys in the rain b/c not a single one of us could see more than 5' in front of us!

·
Registered
473 Posts
saturntangerine said:
Despite the jokes forthcoming, I've never been so wet in my life!!! It was cool. I could hang with the boys in the rain b/c not a single one of us could see more than 5' in front of us!
sweet! nice job finding out the info for us... not only will removing sparkplugs from the refridgerator slow dad down but so will horrendous thunderstorms!

·
Registered
459 Posts
i am over at my mom and dads house with the wife and kids having a cook out. also went down to thunder in the strip on sunday. lots of biks. and yes there were some sport bikes.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts