Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
As much as I love this movie, I ain't driving 77 miles just to watch it in a theater. It's probably the edited version anyway. Still pretty cool.

When the hell is the sequel due out?

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
spicersh said:
As much as I love this movie, I ain't driving 77 miles just to watch it in a theater. It's probably the edited version anyway. Still pretty cool.

When the hell is the sequel due out?
For those of us that don't live on the fringe of society, its only 5 miles away. :) :twofinger

It looks like it will be the rated R version, but with some extra material showing the "untold story" behind the movie.

·
Some days are like this.
3,132 Posts
Kevlar7R said:
I'm surprised that Dan and Tippy haven't checked in on this yet!

Dan and Tippy haven't been around much lately. I think they're cheating on us...

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
I've been staying in a camper for the last week. No tv, no internet. My job has me out at some state park killing various animals.

Anyway, it would be awesome to see it, but for me it is a 139 mile drive to cleveland. Fuck that. Plus i have to get back to the camper for another week.

·
Registered
264 Posts
One of my FAVORITE movies!!

" Rule of thumb? You can't do to much damage with that now, can you? It should have been rule of wrist"

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Hi All-

I put this movie on my Netflix queue based entirely on all the positive things everyone has been saying on this forum. I've always considered Willem Dafoe to be a fantastic underrated actor.

~ Blue Jays ~

·
Registered
264 Posts
Blue Jays said:
Hi All-

I put this movie on my Netflix queue based entirely on all the positive things everyone has been saying on this forum. I've always considered Willem Dafoe to be a fantastic underrated actor.

~ Blue Jays ~

Be sure to watch the outtakes, deleted scenes, whtever the fuck you call 'em.:thumb:

Matt

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
me either :dunno:

ok before i go back to work...

"i'm no the rope 'totin charlie bronson wannabe that's 'gettin us fucking lost"

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
Blue Jays said:
"...It is so choice. If you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up..."
Ferris Bueller?

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Hi spicersh-

Ferris Bueller is correct! I was just being silly because I saw a quote earlier in the thread...and since I haven't seen Boondock Saints yet, I had to add my own movie quote from somewhere else! :)

~ Blue Jays ~

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
Kevlar7R said:
I knew I recognized that quote.. just couldn't place it. Good job, Scott.
My brain is awash with absolutely useless quotes from hundreds of movies. Good thing I used that space for movie quotes and not trivial things like school. :thumb:

·
Registered
264 Posts
"....let me make up for that tit thing."

1 - 20 of 36 Posts