Sportbike World banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, now that I so sneakily got your attention, I'd like to introduce myself.

Hi, I'm Rimantas from Redlands, CA. I have no bike yet, but am on my way to buying one. Dunno which yet, probably something cheap and expendable to learn on. I've been reading around on the forum, and this place kicks ass! It's filled with helpful people not afraid to put in their :2cents:. I hope I can contribute :)

oh, and those of u expecting some sort of boobs, here ya go:

(o Y o)
:cool:

·
Registered
101 Posts
Howdy, and welcome. I was scanning the thread page and didn't think twice(double click) when I saw the word boobs. Good Trick. Here is some boobies. (.)(.)

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
Huh? What? eh?

Oh yeah, Welcome to SBW :hello:

·
Some days are like this.
3,132 Posts
:laughing:

A post I don't have to move! Woohoo!

Welcome to SBW! :hello:

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
lateott_156 said:
well, now that I so sneakily got your attention, I'd like to introduce myself.

Hi, I'm Rimantas from Redlands, CA. I have no bike yet, but am on my way to buying one. Dunno which yet, probably something cheap and expendable to learn on. I've been reading around on the forum, and this place kicks ass! It's filled with helpful people not afraid to put in their :2cents:. I hope I can contribute :)

oh, and those of u expecting some sort of boobs, here ya go:

(o Y o)
:cool:

I'm glad I got all of your info. Now I can start processing papers for the upcomming lawsuit. I am going after you for false advertisement. :twofinger

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Re: Boobs

ZX6R1033 said:
I'm glad I got all of your info. Now I can start processing papers for the upcomming lawsuit. I am going after you for false advertisement. :twofinger
Eh? False advertisement? Bologna!! I advertised boobs, and you got two pairs in this thread! one from me (o Y o), and one from Ice (.)(.). So if ur gonna sue me for false advertisement, i'll counter-sue you for... i dunno... lack of boob-displaying in a thread that CLEARLY states... BOOBS!! :twofinger

:laughing:
and thanks for all the welcomes

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
cookeetree said:
Haha! Pervert! ;)
Ya know, the small fact that all of you came in here attracted by the thread title, and that I came up with the idea, says something about all of us. I think we all have a little bit of 'pervert' in all of us :twofinger

·
Registered
515 Posts
lateott_156 said:
Ya know, the small fact that all of you came in here attracted by the thread title, and that I came up with the idea, says something about all of us. I think we all have a little bit of 'pervert' in all of us :twofinger
just a little bit?:twofinger

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,437 Posts
lateott_156 said:
Funny, I always ask my wife if she wants a little bit of pervert in her. :thumb:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts