Sportbike World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think im gonna head over there for some good food and good music...anyone wants to join I'll prolly be up there around 8....I'll have to call to see whose playin but its never been bad *knocks on wood*...anyone else?:D

·
Premium Member
4,823 Posts
Wow, that doesn't sound all that bad...I haven't been there in years. I used to hang out there when I lived on that side of town. Tonight...lemme see what is going on...ride to Ann Arbor or BGI? Hmmmm? LOL

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
I'm home with the stomach flu now.
I'm out.:(

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
Children in daycare and latchkey carry every virus known to mankind.:(

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
awe man...i just noticed that there was already a ride scheduled for tonight....i didnt mean to piss in anyones cornflakes.....sry bout that....

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
four_by_ken said:
Man, your sicker than anyone I have ever met. Sinus... stomach.... blah blah blah.

:twofinger
Ok,
Mr......"my trick knee made me black out when I jumped to catch the camera":D :twofinger

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
RSWarrior said:
awe man...i just noticed that there was already a ride scheduled for tonight....i didnt mean to piss in anyones cornflakes.....sry bout that....
An east side choice, a west side choice....looked ok to me.
Lots of good stickies up there on the board, events, ect.
Good to see.
Things to look forward to, and plan ahead for, meet up with people, ride and enjoy the summer.

·
Premium Member
4,823 Posts
RSWarrior said:
Na...no worries Terry. Thanks for calling, I was just tired and had a few in me by 8:00. It was terrible, these aliens abducted me and forced me to drink. LOL

1 - 9 of 9 Posts