Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Bluto said:
I'm in...Wendy's in...jt and tera are in too I do believe...
HA
thats news to me. Damn, she is sneaky

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
no top fuel dragster this year, glad we got to ride it when we did.

wait till Tara finds out it's 3 hours on the bike, I bet she changes her Tune. No helmet either. she'll love that part also

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
ynot said:
It was running when I went
they took it down. It was in the news. They might be taking it down after this season, I dont remember now. They still show it in their commercials also

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
almightys said:
me either thats why you got to get the "freeway" pass that lets you right up front!

To be honest the millenium force was a way better thrill than the dragster. You held your speed much longer
yeah, freeway pass, thats what Im talkin about. No more smellin people drop ass in a 2 hour line

·
Registered
969 Posts
Over_Dose said:
they took it down. It was in the news. They might be taking it down after this season, I dont remember now. They still show it in their commercials also
I just talked to Cedar Point and it's still running. No plans of removal. I rode it 3 times this year. Gotta get in line early and late, wait isn't too long. But you only have to wait in line for 3 or 4 of the rides everything else goes by in like 15 minutes.

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
NateDog74 said:
I just talked to Cedar Point and it's still running. No plans of removal. I rode it 3 times this year. Gotta get in line early and late, wait isn't too long. But you only have to wait in line for 3 or 4 of the rides everything else goes by in like 15 minutes.
there you go. thanks for following up on that. Now I have to remember where I heard this information and go kick some ass

·
Registered
966 Posts
Over_Dose said:
there you go. thanks for following up on that. Now I have to remember where I heard this information and go kick some ass
There is a rumor like this all the time. A few years ago they were supposed to be pulling down Magnum because it was sinking into the sand.
These guy's spend millions on these rides, I am sure that all forseable engineering problems have been thought of and taken care of. Unless people are constantly dying on these rides, nothing is coming down.

3hr ride on a bike? I can make it in just over 2 in my car and my bike is much faster.

·
Registered
969 Posts
I heard a rumor about Top fuel dragster that some bolts broke off and hit some people. Don't think it's true. But it does break down all the time. They can't keep constantly running it cause the pipes get too hot. It goes down at least 4 or 5 times a day.

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
GPZRider said:

3hr ride on a bike? I can make it in just over 2 in my car and my bike is much faster.
God everyone is a critic! 2 hours? are you sure about that. I thought it was 2 and 1/2

·
Registered
966 Posts
Over_Dose said:
God everyone is a critic! 2 hours? are you sure about that. I thought it was 2 and 1/2
Ive done it in 2hr 10min from my house to the causeway by car.
But then you are riding a yamaha.:twofinger

1 - 20 of 26 Posts