Sportbike World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ever hear of black light reflective paint? I know you can purchase it, but how well would it work on top of other paint but under the clear coat. Can anyone out there lend me some info??

·
Registered
925 Posts
Whats the point, unless you ride in a haunted house?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Well first you need to find a blacklight headlight for who ever is going to be driving around the night you want to ride. And then...

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
With lights in the vents and under the tail, and under the nose, the light will hit the ground and reflect up. the glow will not be extremely bright, but it will glow. All I need it to do, is ust give it a little neon. :cool:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey, BikeRBi#ch, i mean Toys, sorry. Are you retarded?? What are you talking about. You just hating becuase my bike is better, and yours look like a homing beacon.:D

·
Registered
866 Posts
.....scratches head again...........I thought a 954rr was better then a 600rr?

I think the trouble your going to go through to use the blacklight paint isn't going to be worth the result. plus most blacklight paints are designed for wood, not plastic or as a respray. also with the bulbs you'll be using aren't going to reflect half as much as you'd think, I know cause I tried to do something like that on a car display before. and they won't reflect at all unless your riding on new shiny blacktop.

go with a reflective sticker kit or something, less work, better result

·
Registered
139 Posts
I think any black light reactive paint will do the trick, or an additive that you can mix in. I know where he's going with this and It will probably work but your right its not going to be very bright. It depends on how much light you can get to the shadow paint, and also how reactive the additive is.

·
Registered
251 Posts
why dont you just paint your bike the blacklight color and then run around to every bodys cars and then the street lights and change all the lights to black lights!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts