Sportbike World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any of these on their bike? I'm thinking about getting the black widow CF cans and my brother is going for the blueflame titanium cans because of the Quad tipped look. I've checked the website for both of these companies but was wondering if anyone has heard anything about these exhausts?

Also if I chip my bike will it void the warranty? Someone told me that if i use a European chip it doesn't, is this true?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yup, i agree with you. I've already bought them and installed them on my 748. I compared them to a 996 with Arrow half system and a 748 with termignoni half system and the black widow slipons was almost twice as loud. I had to start wearing earplugs b/c my hearing went numb after a couple of rides. Black Widow's are awesome and the workmanship on them is unmatched. My brother is getting the blueflames and i'll keep everyone posted.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Black Widows are really nice pipes and are of excellent quality. Too bad they don't make a half system though. That's what I am going for next. Right now I have CF Arrow slip ons and they sound nice and deep :).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts